PDA

View Full Version : Allardici for the England job imo.

Ash
07-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Should be a laugh. He's always wanted a top job to prove his magnificence.

Pokster
07-14-2016, 11:49 AM

Don't have a problem with it... should be an English manager imo so the options are very limited

Mo Britain less Europe
07-14-2016, 11:51 AM
If they wanted an English manager it had to be him or Pards, unless they were going back to Glenda, and Pards is half-crazy, so....

SWv2
07-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Don't have a problem with it... should be an English manager imo so the options are very limited

How narrow minded of you. Why on earth should it be an English manager??

Ash
07-14-2016, 01:10 PM

Well, it might be argued in some quarters that if the players of a national team are of that nationality, than the manager should be too.

Oh.

http://www.cricket.com.au/~/media/Players/Men/International/England/eoin-morgan-eng.ashx

Pokster
07-14-2016, 01:13 PM

Well it is International football, England v ...... so call me old fashioned, I believe it should be the best Manager and best players from that country

Sir C
07-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Well it is International football, England v ...... so call me old fashioned, I believe it should be the best Manager and best players from that country

And coaches? Doctors and physios? Kit bloke? Tea ladies? YOU WANT IT PURE AND WHITE, DON'T YOU? NO DIRTY FOREIGNERS!

Pokster
07-14-2016, 01:37 PM
And coaches? Doctors and physios? Kit bloke? Tea ladies? YOU WANT IT PURE AND WHITE, DON'T YOU? NO DIRTY FOREIGNERS!

Yawn........ I don't remember saying that... and no need to shout

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-14-2016, 08:23 PM

Good at getting the best out of ordinary players...... If the shoe fits...