PDA

View Full Version : So, it looks as though May will be our next Prime Minister which should give us all

Rich
07-11-2016, 12:14 PM
cause of optimism.

One thing that I believe we should all be in agreement on is that her hairdo is simply unacceptable to a head of state. The question posed is therefore what sort of hairstyle DOES befit a head of state?

Ash
07-11-2016, 12:20 PM
The PM isn't the head of state, Ricardo. Queenie is.

Ears are alight
07-11-2016, 12:31 PM
He did say unacceptable to a head of state, not for a head of state?

7sisters
07-11-2016, 12:33 PM
cause of optimism.

One thing that I believe we should all be in agreement on is that her hairdo is simply unacceptable to a head of state. The question posed is therefore what sort of hairstyle DOES befit a head of state?

She doesn't have any kids though and let's face it. You can always tell a woman in her middle ages whose never had kids. They tend to be complete ****ing mentalists.
I think that's what that Leadsom woman meant to say..

Ash
07-11-2016, 12:35 PM
She doesn't have any kids though and let's face it. You can always tell a woman in her middle ages whose never had kids. They tend to be completely ****ing menatalists.
I think that's what that Leadsom woman meant to say..

Your very long list of spiteful prejudices never ceases to amaze, 7s.

Monty92
07-11-2016, 12:36 PM
cause of optimism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sharia-courts-review-branded-a-whitewash-over-appointment-bias-concerns-a7128706.html

Sir C
07-11-2016, 12:38 PM
cause of optimism.

Leadsome was quite clearly clinically insane, but the party is the shires is capable of anything, so we can be grateful that risk is gone.

My only hope for May is that she turns into Bullying Mum a la Thatcher. Everyone will have a damned good moan about her but will be secretly pleased at not having to think independently any more; simply following instructions will suffice. And then they'll keep re-electing her.

7sisters
07-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Your very long list of spiteful prejudices never ceases to amaze, 7s.

Actually, I'm all in favour of having a woman leading the country. Elizabeth, Victoria, Thatcher.. The country has nothing to fear..

Ash
07-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Actually, I'm all in favour of having a woman leading the country. Elizabeth, Victoria, Thatcher.. The country has nothing to fear..

I was referring to your attitude to middle aged women without kids.

7sisters
07-11-2016, 12:54 PM

You can always tell em Ash. They mitigate their hormonal, maternal imbalance by being materialistic and surrounding themselves with little yappy dogs.
They're also quite volatile and are generally hopeless at engaging with young children despite trying. :judge:

Ash
07-11-2016, 12:59 PM
You can always tell em Ash. They mitigate their hormonal, maternal imbalance by being materialistic and surrounding themselves with little yappy dogs.
They're also quite volatile and are generally hopeless at engaging with young children despite trying. :judge:

The ones I know aren't like that.

7sisters
07-11-2016, 01:03 PM
The ones I know aren't like that.

:fishing: :hehe:

Monty92
07-11-2016, 01:07 PM

I think Ash is probably fighting the corner of his other half on this one.

Ash
07-11-2016, 01:16 PM
I think Ash is probably fighting the corner of his other half on this one.

Indeed. Should I challenge the bounder to a duel?

Sir C
07-11-2016, 01:18 PM

I find the suggestion that your glw could be described as 'middle aged' quite baffling. When last I saw her she was a radiant young thing, apparently in the first flush of youth.

Monty92
07-11-2016, 01:20 PM

I like the idea that being able to engage with young children is in any way an admirable trait.

Monty92
07-11-2016, 01:24 PM
I find the suggestion that your glw could be described as 'middle aged' quite baffling. When last I saw her she was a radiant young thing, apparently in the first flush of youth.

Me too, although that was about 10 years ago. She might have hit the menopause since then :-(

Ash
07-11-2016, 01:36 PM

Kind words, Sir C, and I thank you on her behalf. Undoubtedly the nicest words spoken about her since the poem I wrote in her birthday card the other day. :-)

Sir C
07-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Kind words, Sir C, and I thank you on her behalf. Undoubtedly the nicest words spoken about her since the poem I wrote in her birthday card the other day. :-)

I saw that you had a terrific day. Good work a.

SWv2
07-11-2016, 01:45 PM

Happy birthday Ms A. Please pass on my best regards.

Ash
07-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Happy birthday Ms A. Please pass on my best regards.

Will do :thumbup:

SWv2
07-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Will do :thumbup:

Watched some of your Stranglers the other night, 70s live version of Something Better Change. Anarchy in Manchester, or something like that, BBC4.

Also The Jam, Buzzcocks, Magazine, Pistols ….

Ash
07-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Watched some of your Stranglers the other night, 70s live version of Something Better Change. Anarchy in Manchester, or something like that, BBC4.

Also The Jam, Buzzcocks, Magazine, Pistols ….

:nod: Think I've seen that rather nice little anthology. That live Something Better Change was in the Hope & Anchor, Upper Street. Leg End of a venue.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-11-2016, 11:42 PM

Well, he does have 7 sisters :shrug: