PDA

View Full Version : EURO 2016 was a bit boring imo

Pat Vegas
07-11-2016, 09:36 AM
A lot of it seems to be.

Play it safe and go to penalties. with the odd goal out of the blue.

Rich
07-11-2016, 09:48 AM
A lot of it seems to be.

Play it safe and go to penalties. with the odd goal out of the blue.

Agreed. Now we have the Olympics and Arsene's striker search to look forward to :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
07-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Agreed. Now we have the Olympics and Arsene's striker search to look forward to :cloud9:

We'll probably sign Gignac :hehe:

Rich
07-11-2016, 09:53 AM
We'll probably sign Gignac :hehe:

It wouldn't surprise me. Essentially a slightly more **** version of Giroud.

I see Morata is staying at Real so it seems like Lacazette/nothing to me. I would love for us to get someone like Dybala in but can't see Arsene spending the monies. Plus with United buying Pogba, Juve won't need the cash.

Maybe if we sign Draxler we can play him on the left and Alexis up front.

7sisters
07-11-2016, 10:26 AM
I can't really see Draxler going anywhere for a while. He's only been at Wolfsburg for a year. :shrug:

Just Trent
07-11-2016, 10:51 AM
I'd like to see Alexis get a go upfront. He's clearly capable. I'm looking at all these names being linked with us. Sanchez is as good as any of them imo. Can't see why we don't use him the way France use Griezmann. Even playing off Giroud sometimes. Hopefully Xhaka and Elneny will gives us the legs in midfield to allow a bit more flexibility upfront.

Tony C
07-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Got a horrible feeling Wenger is sticking with his 4-1-4-1 formation so a new striker will end up on the wing.

Rich
07-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Got a horrible feeling Wenger is sticking with his 4-1-4-1 formation so a new striker will end up on the wing.

Who do you think it's going to be, T?

Morata - RM have no intention to sell and no incentive to either now that they're letting Utd have Pogba.

Lacazette - Lyon chap says Arsenal are not interested.

Draxler - Perhaps

Griezmann - Arsene seen speaking to him yesterday :cloud9:

It's going to be Asano, isn't it? :-(

Ash
07-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Troy Deeney is still available for swooping at, I gather.

Rich
07-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Troy Deeney is still available for swooping at, I gather.

His face looks like it's lived through some troubling times. I think he'd struggle to fit in at The Arsenal.

Red N White Army
07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Maybe if we sign Draxler we can play him on the left and Alexis up front.

I think that (or someone else who can play left of a front 3) is about the best guess.