PDA

View Full Version : It is always most edifying to see the wheels flying

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-08-2016, 09:02 AM
off the ruthless, efficient german juggernaught. The second goal saw the square jawed brutes all clumsily bumping into each other like oafish trolls while the elfin Griezmann deftly stroked the ball home with the sole of his boot as if he were Bilbo Baggins stealing purses.

I look forward to the quarter-wit clown Floyd's next appearance here :-) and I look forward to Ronaldo blubbing pitifully come full time in Paris this Sunday.

Allez Les Bleus!

Ash
07-08-2016, 09:04 AM
off the ruthless, efficient german juggernaught. The second goal saw the square jawed brutes all clumsily bumping into each other like oafish trolls while the elfin Griezmann deftly stroked the ball home with the sole of his boot as if he were Bilbo Baggins stealing purses.

I look forward to the quarter-wit clown Floyd's next appearance here :-) and I look forward to Ronaldo blubbing pitifully come full time in Paris this Sunday.

Allez Les Bleus!

All the same, slightly disappointed that the Chermans didn't get back into the game.

Sir C
07-08-2016, 09:05 AM

Allez Les Bleus!

One wonders how the Man Shaft would have got on had they been in possession of a striker. Any striker.

Such a shame for the googly-eyed Wunderkind. Best player on the pitch by a dstance.