PDA

View Full Version : Well the inevitable consequence of the Black Lives Matter stuff seems to be happening

Burney
07-08-2016, 09:01 AM
It's going to be hard to argue that a policeman doesn't have a right to be more nervous and ready to use their weapon around black suspects after this. :-(

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-08-2016, 09:08 AM
It's going to be hard to argue that a policeman doesn't have a right to be more nervous and ready to use their weapon around black suspects after this. :-(

You won't flush Jorge out this easily B - apologize man!

Burney
07-08-2016, 09:11 AM
You won't flush Jorge out this easily B - apologize man!

I don't know when you developed this hard-on for j, but could you please keep it to yourself? If he wants to run off and sulk like a big lefty baby that's up to him.

Also, you're English. We spell apologise with an 's'.

07-08-2016, 09:17 AM
I don't know when you developed this hard-on for j, but could you please keep it to yourself? If he wants to run off and sulk like a big lefty baby that's up to him.

Also, you're English. We spell apologise with an 's'.

Probably about the same time you developed a monstrous great boner for Charlie. I'm half American and I'll spell it as I damn well please.

Sir C
07-08-2016, 09:18 AM

'Merikans are mad for shooting each other, aren't they? Say what you like about the Swissers, they've all own automatic weapons but they tend to leave them indoors and refrain from mowing their fellow citizens down willy, or even, nilly.

Burney
07-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Probably about the same time you developed a monstrous great boner for Charlie. I'm half American and I'll spell it as I damn well please.

Hmmm. Thing is, Sir C and I have been friends for well over a decade. Actual friends mind - not just someone whose musings you've read on a messageboard. We have helped one another in extremely tough times, know each others' nearest and dearest and spend time together. That's called a friendship. The fact that you like to represent it in the way you do says more about you than it does about me.

By way of contrast, I have spent more time with Jorge than you have, as we met up a few years ago in Leeds for a few drinks (very pleasant, since you ask - Jorge is a very personable fellow and good company). You, on the other hand, simply read what he writes on here. In that context, don't you think that your devotion to him just looks a tiny bit sad? :-(

Burney
07-08-2016, 09:38 AM
'Merikans are mad for shooting each other, aren't they? Say what you like about the Swissers, they've all own automatic weapons but they tend to leave them indoors and refrain from mowing their fellow citizens down willy, or even, nilly.

The Swiss are too boring to shoot each other. I've never really understood their paranoia about always being ready for invasion, though. As far as I know, absolutely nobody is even vaguely interested in invading them.

07-08-2016, 10:35 AM
. In that context, don't you think that your devotion to him just looks a tiny bit sad? :-(

The odd paragraph on a messageboard hardly equates to devotion now does it? I think it's a little bit sad how often you use the "little bit sad" ploy in your venomous little diatribes. And let's face it, J isn't sulking and he hasn't flounced. He has simply given up on the board because of your tiresome ****ishness.

Sir C
07-08-2016, 10:41 AM
The odd paragraph on a messageboard hardly equates to devotion now does it? I think it's a little bit sad how often you use the "little bit sad" ploy in your venomous little diatribes. And let's face it, J isn't sulking and he hasn't flounced. He has simply given up on the board because of your tiresome ****ishness.

Is this the new kinder, gentler politics of which we have heard so much :-( Jeremy is disappoint.

Burney
07-08-2016, 10:53 AM

It's not a ploy. It's just that you cut a rather sad figure. :shrug:

eastgermanautos
07-10-2016, 07:57 AM
You lie. You fvcking lie. You ain't half-american. I would be able to tell. And if you insist on perpetrating this farce, I will subject you to an in-depth test of your americanness. So there.

eastgermanautos
07-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Hey, any day we can shoot up a few blacks is a good day, imo. :-) Just joshin'.