PDA

View Full Version : What a horrible human Ronaldo is. Yes we all know you are one of the best

Pat Vegas
07-07-2016, 09:55 AM
players in the world. Celebrate as much as you like but do we really need reminding what your name is (or the fact you are a massive cund)

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-07-2016, 10:01 AM
players in the world. Celebrate as much as you like but do we really need reminding what your name is (or the fact you are a massive cund)

Don't worry Fash, we'll see him blubbing like a scolded girl-child when they lose the final.

Pat Vegas
07-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Don't worry Fash, we'll see him blubbing like a scolded girl-child when they lose the final.

I really hope so, I am not a fan of the Portugal football team.

SWv2
07-07-2016, 10:09 AM

You need to lighten up F, even attempt to see the self-ridiculing humour in it, not that he will see it like that of course.

Kids love it, as they do most of these celebrations. Ronaldo’s wee jump, Pogba’s dab, Suarez on the wrist. I have seen them all copied on muddy pitches around Dublin at weekends.

****ing magnificent footballer all the same. That header last evening, Jesus suffering Christ!

Pat Vegas
07-07-2016, 10:23 AM
You need to lighten up F, even attempt to see the self-ridiculing humour in it, not that he will see it like that of course.

Kids love it, as they do most of these celebrations. Ronaldo’s wee jump, Pogba’s dab, Suarez on the wrist. I have seen them all copied on muddy pitches around Dublin at weekends.

****ing magnificent footballer all the same. That header last evening, Jesus suffering Christ!

Don't worry SW I am not losing any sleep over it.

it amazes me how good he is overall. You think you might get a player who can do anything with his feet but when it comes to headers be completely ****. In this case he seems to be able to do anything.

7sisters
07-07-2016, 10:24 AM

That's sooooo last year SW2.. You know what's coming to a terrace near you next season... right ?

I mean, the predictability of it all..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mav2kkvakGY