PDA

View Full Version : Dewch ymlaen Cymru!!

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:31 AM
I hope we are all fully behind our Welsh brothers this evening.

Pokster
07-06-2016, 09:35 AM

:nod: I mean, who would seriously want to see Ronaldo happy... for that reason alone we should be supporting Wales

Pat Vegas
07-06-2016, 09:37 AM
:nod: I mean, who would seriously want to see Ronaldo happy... for that reason alone we should be supporting Wales

:nod: Plus I am extremely unimpressed with Portugal.
Wales are a better 'team'

Though they will miss Ramsey who looks fantastic.

Sir C
07-06-2016, 09:37 AM

I'm struggling, to be honest. It's that ****ing chimp. He just makes me so angry :-(

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:43 AM
I'm struggling, to be honest. It's that ****ing chimp. He just makes me so angry :-(

Superb footballer all the same, and you have to be adult enough at your advanced years to see above that ****.

Wales, in a European Championships final? Blimey.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:44 AM
:nod: Plus I am extremely unimpressed with Portugal.
Wales are a better 'team'

Though they will miss Ramsey who looks fantastic.

Hmmm, two excellent performances granted, one against a side that had thrown in the towel and gone home. They were quite dire against England and to a lesser extent against Northern Ireland. There is a pattern there mind you.

Ash
07-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Superb footballer all the same, and we have to be adult enough at our advanced years to see above that ****.

Actually, Poks, no. I'm with you. Seeing Ronaldo unhappy is hugely enjoyable. :nod:

SWv2
07-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Superb footballer all the same, and we have to be adult enough at our advanced years to see above that ****.

Actually, Poks, no. I'm with you. Seeing Ronaldo unhappy is hugely enjoyable. :nod:

I don't entirely get the Ronaldo hatred. Quite sure we did this only a week or two ago.

Ash
07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
I don't entirely get the Ronaldo hatred. Quite sure we did this only a week or two ago.

As I said then, it's not hatred on my part, juste distaste. Having heroes and villains is part of what makes sport fun, and often the best villains in film and TV are the ones who are good at what they do.

Sir C
07-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Superb footballer all the same, and you have to be adult enough at your advanced years to see above that ****.

Wales, in a European Championships final? Blimey.

'above' what '****', exactly?

Is this your 'I'm cooler than you because I have never felt an emotion in my life' schtick again?

It's odd that you combine this purely pragmatic, postively robotic persona with a stated interest in music. Does one not need the ability to experience human emotion in order to appreciate music?

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2016, 01:36 PM

Is this your 'I'm cooler than you because I have never felt an emotion in my life' schtick again?

It's odd that you combine this purely pragmatic, postively robotic persona with a stated interest in music. Does one not need the ability to experience human emotion in order to appreciate music?

Not Paul Weller

SWv2
07-06-2016, 01:42 PM

Oh please do shut the **** up. You just make yourself look like a tit.

I merely questioned your stated dislike of the chimp, who I assume to be Bale, and apart from him being an ex-Spurs player I fail to see why a person would harbour such a dislike, or indeed why he would make you angry.

Sir C
07-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Oh please do shut the **** up. You just make yourself look like a tit.

I merely questioned your stated dislike of the chimp, who I assume to be Bale, and apart from him being an ex-Spurs player I fail to see why a person would harbour such a dislike, or indeed why he would make you angry.

You didn't question it, you dismissed it out of hand.

Now **** off.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 03:16 PM
You didn't question it, you dismissed it out of hand.

Now **** off.

Feisty, I like that. Though let me assure you that your attempts to bully me as you do to others will fail.