07-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Never gonna happen, be nice if it did though*

*I have no idea of Lacazette is any good or not.....Draxler however, I do like

Draxler would be wonderful

Norn Iron
07-06-2016, 09:08 AM

Draxler or Reus! Both of them are dream players.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:18 AM
We should be challenging United and to a lesser extent it seems Real for Pogba, if indeed these stories are true.

The chap is simply superb and there is little point in being a club of our stature and refusing to play the financial game which now dictates modern football.

And Draxler (BVB won't be selling Reus this summer).

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Draxler or Reus! Both of them are dream players.

with nightmare injury records

Billy Goat Sverige
07-06-2016, 09:27 AM

It will be interesting to see what type of striker he goes for. Was the Vardy thing more about him being available on the cheap or Wenger wanting a more pacey type of forward? If so someone like Lacazette would make sense. Although any signing we're going to make all boils down to whether Arsene can get his head around the new inflated prices.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:33 AM
It will be interesting to see what type of striker he goes for. Was the Vardy thing more about him being available on the cheap or Wenger wanting a more pacey type of forward? If so someone like Lacazette would make sense. Although any signing we're going to make all boils down to whether Arsene can get his head around the new inflated prices.

Have you had Pika yet?

:-|

Billy Goat Sverige
07-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Have you had Pika yet?

:-|

Do you mean fika?

Rich
07-06-2016, 09:42 AM

:hehe: I don't think there is going to be a new striker.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Do you mean fika?I watched a travel/food program last night about Sweden, primarily Stockholm I should add.

This coffee and cake thing is both mental but also brilliant, chaps allegedly having it incorporated into work contracts and then a national cinnamon bun day. Nutters.

Billy Goat Sverige
07-06-2016, 09:49 AM
I watched a travel/food program last night about Sweden, primarily Stockholm I should add.

This coffee and cake thing is both mental but also brilliant, chaps allegedly having it incorporated into work contracts and then a national cinnamon bun day. Nutters.

Fika twice a day in some offices, SW. One at 10 and another around 2. Throw in lunch as well and it's a wonder how they get any work done.

SWv2
07-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Fika twice a day in some offices, SW. One at 10 and another around 2. Throw in lunch as well and it's a wonder how they get any work done.

Not to mention double fit blonde dolly birds in pigtails left, right and centre.

In a different life I was born to live in Sweden.

Just Trent
07-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Draxler always looks exciting. It was noticeable how easily Italy shut him out with a plan and some sensible defending. Not sure he quite has the pace to go with all that skill. Probably not worth the daft fee Wolfsburg will now demand. He was gettable at Schalke last year. But, we didn't need anyone last summer. :-O

Tony C
07-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Won't mind either but slight preference for Hugo Drax because of his age.

My suspicion is the Japanese lad will work out provided he hits the weights...he looks a pretty decent finisher...

Just Trent
07-06-2016, 10:29 AM
he looks a pretty decent finisher...

So did Park Chu-Young :-|

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Draxler always looks exciting. It was noticeable how easily Italy shut him out with a plan and some sensible defending. Not sure he quite has the pace to go with all that skill. Probably not worth the daft fee Wolfsburg will now demand. He was gettable at Schalke last year. But, we didn't need anyone last summer. :-O

Well he came on for Gomez which isn't really the plan and difficult for Germany to adapt without a target man

SWv2
07-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Well he came on for Gomez which isn't really the plan and difficult for Germany to adapt without a target man

Harsh to criticise a player for being shut out by the defensive trio of Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-06-2016, 12:35 PM

Draxler reminds me a little of van Persie

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Harsh to criticise a player for being shut out by the defensive trio of Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci.

Indeed - even in my prime I think I would have struggled against them