PDA

View Full Version : All the awimbers who made this place a laugh have ****ed off

Herr Floyd
07-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Come back Gooner4Life, The Strood, TheRob2, Harold Bishops Itchy Nutsack, Upskirt Jack, Bunnell. My God even Nicosia. Anyone missing Jorge is a homosexual.

7sisters
07-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Come back Gooner4Life, The Strood, TheRob2, Harold Bishops Itchy Nutsack, Upskirt Jack, Bunnell. My God even Nicosia. Anyone missing Jorge is a homosexual.

Yeah well, politics aside, I thought his humour was pretty spot on at times. He often made me chuckle. :shrug:
He'll be back, chances are he's just being abstinent, that or he's working on some **** off contract and hasn't had the time.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Fash was a good one too for a while.

Tony C
07-05-2016, 06:20 PM
I've been wanting to post about this for a while now but was asked not to so if this thread gets deleted you know why...

I was looking forward to the new board and had some new characters planned but shortly before the launch I received an email from management telling me that with the increased advertising and sponsorship revenues there would be no need for me to instigate excitement, conversations / arguments and therefore my contract wasn't going to be renewed.

:(

So it's highly unlikely some of the above you mentioned and quite a few more that you omitted will be returning any time soon.

I was briefly courted by two other boards...one being a footy mad affiliate for another club and the other for a prominent to broadcaster but I've decided awimb is my home so I'm staying put.

Kind regards,

Your best mate

TT

Rich
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM

:-( I thought we were mates, mein Fuhrer.

What do you make of the Lacazette transfer. Telegraph saying Arsene is ready.