PDA

View Full Version : Do Americans fight? They're so kind of childlike, I assume not.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I mean, if you were in a bar in the States and someone spilled your pint, and you put one on him, would be wade in, or would he **** himself and run away?

They're all fcking jessies, aren't they?

Pokster
07-05-2016, 01:53 PM
I mean, if you were in a bar in the States and someone spilled your pint, and you put one on him, would be wade in, or would he **** himself and run away?

They'd just shoot you wouldn't they?

Sir C
07-05-2016, 01:57 PM
They'd just shoot you wouldn't they?

Well they never seem to shoot the bloke running round a school shooting kids, do they?

Pokster
07-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Well they never seem to shoot the bloke running round a school shooting kids, do they?

If they let the kids have guns then that would sort that out

Ash
07-05-2016, 02:00 PM

They fight an awful lot on Banshee. Watched the final episode last night.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-05-2016, 02:00 PM

You tend not to meet working class americans because they tend not to travel ( you don't meet working class englishers either ya big middle class tosser).

When you do meet them they are as combative and arsey as their equivalent social class here.

SWv2
07-05-2016, 02:10 PM

Fighting solves nothing.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 02:16 PM
They fight an awful lot on Banshee. Watched the final episode last night.

I am unfmailiar with this Banshee of whom you speak, a.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 02:16 PM
You tend not to meet working class americans because they tend not to travel ( you don't meet working class englishers either ya big middle class tosser).

When you do meet them they are as combative and arsey as their equivalent social class here.

Balls. They're all fey, chino-wearing pooves.

Ash
07-05-2016, 02:32 PM
I am unfmailiar with this Banshee of whom you speak, a.

I think only Hendon (RIP) and I watched it from here. Ultra violent crime drama where the ex-con protagonist turns up in a town and nicks the identity of the new Sheriff who was killed on his way there. He's a bit annoying at first and the storylines are ridicules but strangely compelling, perhaps because the cast of supporting characters are rather good. Contains cartoon levels of violence, and boobies, natually. Terrific signature tune. Good fun overall.

SWv2
07-05-2016, 02:46 PM

You have always struck me as the chinos type.

Slacks, suit type jacket for non-formal occasions, wrong 'un.

IUFG
07-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Indeed. Violence is never the answer.

Except in the cases where it is.

07-05-2016, 02:55 PM

No mate. They're like Clint Eastwood. Their eyes form into malevolent little slits as they hiss at you about how lucky d'y a feel and how many slugs left in their Magnum and all that. Then they try and bum you of course.

07-05-2016, 02:56 PM

Double breasted navy blazer and cravat...sex pest

Sir C
07-05-2016, 03:10 PM

That's just unprovoked abuse.

And us fellow countrymen and all.

SWv2
07-05-2016, 03:14 PM
That's just unprovoked abuse.

And us fellow countrymen and all.

I did admire how in your opening post you combined drinking and fighting, in a bar. Your passport has arrived I assume.

Failte romhat.

PSRB
07-05-2016, 04:23 PM

Nope, generally they save it for the family or neighbours :baseball: