PDA

View Full Version : I want Jorge back,

Pat Vegas
07-05-2016, 11:12 AM
this place is boring.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 11:35 AM
this place is boring.

Just wait until a fortnight into the season, when we've drawn one and lost two.

There will be plenty of outrage to enjoy.

Pat Vegas
07-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Just wait until a fortnight into the season, when we've drawn one and lost two.

There will be plenty of outrage to enjoy.

I think even they have left us Sir C.

Ash
07-05-2016, 12:15 PM
this place is boring.

Post something interesting then. :shrug:

Pat Vegas
07-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Post something interesting then. :shrug:

I don't get any replies anymore so I don't I've posted my fair share of rubbish over the years.
Now it's time for another pister to take on the mantelpiece.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-05-2016, 01:32 PM
this place is boring.

The very heartbeat of AWIMB has left with Jorge. Soon it will be reduced to Charlie and Berni swapping poncy recipes and tugging each other's winkies

Pokster
07-05-2016, 01:33 PM
The very heartbeat of AWIMB has left with Jorge. Soon it will be reduced to Charlie and Berni swapping poncy recipes and tugging each other's winkies

Berni does have a new found cock fixation

Monty92
07-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Berni does have a new found cock fixation

Where does he unearth these newly found cocks with which he is fixated? Are all the transgenderists just lopping theirs off and leaving them in bushes?

SWv2
07-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Has it ever been established why he left or flounced, or indeed if he is simply on his holidays somewhere.

Did somebody upset him?

Monty92
07-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Has it ever been established why he left or flounced, or indeed if he is simply on his holidays somewhere.

Did somebody upset him?

I think his debates with Berni over the EU Referendum lapsed from the passive aggressive to the outright aggressive. Berni told him to **** off and die, I believe.

Hopefully Jorge didn't take him literally, Clive.

SWv2
07-05-2016, 03:06 PM
I think his debates with Berni over the EU Referendum lapsed from the passive aggressive to the outright aggressive. Berni told him to **** off and die, I believe.

Hopefully Jorge didn't take him literally, Clive.

Well without wishing to take sides here I doubt Berni really meant it in a literal sense. I would have hoped J to be of thicker skin and to simply reply referencing his mum.

This Brexit stuff has a lot to answer for, and you have not even scratched the surface yet. Politics you see, murky business. Thankfully I have chosen a path in life where I largely ignore it.

I suspect J will return soon when the normal discourse of football is upon us on a daily basis. The excitement of a new signing will surely flush him out.

07-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Well without wishing to take sides here I doubt Berni really meant it in a literal sense. I would have hoped J to be of thicker skin and to simply reply referencing his mum.

Here's the thread - difficult to see what could have triggered such an unpleasant vitriolic response from Berni.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?594676-So-it-s-looking-like-remain-unless-the-bookies-have-got-it-horribly-wrong

Ash
07-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Here's the thread - difficult to see what could have triggered such an unpleasant vitriolic response from Berni.

Whisky, perhaps.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Whisky, perhaps.

Yes, it seems to be a reasonably standard post-prandial tiff. I'd be surprised if Jorge took serious offence.

Monty92
07-05-2016, 03:22 PM

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?594676-So-it-s-looking-like-remain-unless-the-bookies-have-got-it-horribly-wrong

Well, Jorge can be infuriating. He consistently demonstrates the maxim originally uttered in reference to religion: that it has a a great capacity for making good people do bad things. Jorge's religious devotion to lefty-ism - if we are to take him at his word - leads him to say things that are objectively and comtemptibly wrong.

SWv2
07-05-2016, 03:27 PM

Okay, I have read it all now. Handbags essentially.

I see IUFG being one of them transgender freaks buried in there also. :sherlock:

07-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Well, Jorge can be infuriating. He consistently demonstrates the maxim originally uttered in reference to religion...

Although I cannot recall him ever being abusive or personal; he tends to remain quite measured. This board is, without doubt, greatly diminished by his absence

Sir C
07-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Although I cannot recall him ever being abusive or personal; he tends to remain quite measured. This board is, without doubt, greatly diminished by his absence

I've had cross words with him in the past, for the reasons monty delineates, and he doesn't hold back. But similarly, he doesn't hold a grudge.

Monty92
07-05-2016, 03:50 PM

I don't necessarily have a problem with personal abuse. Not everything benefits from being discussed on the terms of the debate alone. You can't separate people from their ideas and opinions. If someone says something profoundly wrong, that is likely to be, in some way, an indictment of their character. And it shouldn't be off-limits to point that out.

Monty92
07-05-2016, 03:53 PM
I've had cross words with him in the past, for the reasons monty delineates, and he doesn't hold back. But similarly, he doesn't hold a grudge.

Le Manoir tomorrow for luncheon. Whoop!

Summer menu looks a bit gay, though. One of the seven courses appears to be a salad :-( Do you think I can ask if they'll swap it out for some actual food?

Burney
07-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Yes. Some regrettable intemperance on my part - in both senses.
Mind you, in my defence, he had been particularly irritatingly sneering and evasive in the run-up to the referendum and I was properly steaming.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Yes. Some regrettable intemperance on my part - in both senses.
Mind you, in my defence, he had been particularly irritatingly sneering and evasive in the run-up to the referendum and I was properly steaming.

Pffft. He's a big boy; he knows the score. He'll return once Corbyn isn't behaving quite so embarrassingly.

Sir C
07-05-2016, 03:59 PM

Summer menu looks a bit gay, though. One of the seven courses appears to be a salad :-( Do you think I can ask if they'll swap it out for some actual food?

Very nice. I hope you enjoy it.

I haven't eaten Michelin-starred noncery for over a year (Barrafina aside) and, I must say, I'm more than happy with my choice.

However, the service and attention to detail at Le Manoir make it a vastly enjoyable experience at any time. And the foodponcery is far less poncey than some foodponcery. L'Enclume, I'm looking sternly at you.

IUFG
07-05-2016, 04:12 PM
I am not confused type, sw.

My chromosomes are firmly in the XY camp...

Burney
07-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Dear old Jeremy. I think of him now, holed up in his Islington bunker, surrounded by sycophants tasked by Seumas Milne with tranquilising Jez if he even looks like talking to a proper journalist. I'm starting to think that if he dies, Momentum might just stuff him a la thon chap in the Tom Sharpe book rather than sacrifice their chance of holding onto leadership of the party.

07-05-2016, 04:17 PM

How an earth can a man who has voraciously and unrepentantly fellated a brazilian transgender creature thing*, imagine he is in any position to take issue with gayness, culinary or otherwise?

*You didn't didn't let him spooge off in yer cake'ole did ya?

07-05-2016, 04:30 PM
I don't necessarily have a problem with personal abuse.

My point is that I cannot recall Jorge ever being quite so virulently unpleasant to anyone as Berni was to him. It simply isn't Jorge's style. You, me, Berni, several other posters are frequently foul to each other but that is how we roll.

Berni was simply miffed at what he believed to be a Brexit failure and his response was way beyond the pale. He should apologize to Jorge.

Monty92
07-05-2016, 04:39 PM
My point is that I cannot recall Jorge ever being quite so virulently unpleasant to anyone as Berni was to him. It simply isn't Jorge's style. You, me, Berni, several other posters are frequently foul to each other but that is how we roll.

Berni was simply miffed at what he believed to be a Brexit failure and his response was way beyond the pale. He should apologize to Jorge.

That's just a difference in style. Jorge leans towards the caustic, whereas Berni goes for the jugular. Jorge excels at cloaking his insults in humour, while Berni jumps at any opportunity to flex his loqacious muscles.

It's all good bantz. Until it's not.

Burney
07-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Jorge repeatedly says things that are wildly inaccurate, untrue and deeply offensive to anyone of any intelligence. His stock in trade is the sneer, he repeatedly refuses to engage with the points others make, preferring the glib elision and put-down and that can be infuriating. He is and has been deeply nasty to many posters in his time.
Did I lose my rag a bit? Yes. Am I going to apologise? Am I ****.

Monty92
07-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Dear old Jeremy. I think of him now, holed up in his Islington bunker, surrounded by sycophants tasked by Seumas Milne with tranquilising Jez if he even looks like talking to a proper journalist. I'm starting to think that if he dies, Momentum might just stuff him a la thon chap in the Tom Sharpe book rather than sacrifice their chance of holding onto leadership of the party.

Did you see his pathetic, mealy mouthed expression of “regret” for describing Hamas as his friends? The only problem being, he made absolutely no effort to explain why he regretted saying it, leaving the overwhelming impression that what he actually regrets is the fact that the comments have come back to bite him on the arse now he’s in a position where he’s actually accountable for what he says.

Burney
07-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I did. I found it very funny. Watching him destroy the Labour Party single-handed is awfully compelling. He is a living example of the difference between having political beliefs and actually being a politician.

Herr Floyd
07-05-2016, 05:19 PM
this place is boring.

**** HIM! If you are so bored of this place you may as well **** off too imvho. You think Jorge made this place fun? Youre having a laugh! Ive seen more entertainment in Michael Owen match commentary. The man is a ****ing pussy, running away and hiding because his worthless mob lost a vote. He's scared of facing the victors. What a coward!

Fast Eddie
07-07-2016, 04:06 AM
I hope Jorge returns. Just read the abusive, vulgar and ****ish comments from Berni/Tommy Robinson.

You know when you got such a far-right wing xenophobic snob on the ropes when all he can do is respond with foul mouthed tirade of expletives. I schooled him and Monty and got the same response. It was a delight seeing such meltdowns :hehe: And it is no surprise to see Tommy Robinson's girlfriend Sir C offer felatistic support. Abhorrent human beings. Monty too, who is a right wrong'un. Social Services should be on his case regarding that ******* child of his.

Where's their threads regrading the extrajudicial killing of Alton Sterling? The racist pricks only care if the victim is white, a colonial land thief and perp is a little bit brown and of a different religion.

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
07-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Jorge repeatedly says things that are wildly inaccurate, untrue and deeply offensive to anyone of any intelligence. His stock in trade is the sneer, he repeatedly refuses to engage with the points others make, preferring the glib elision and put-down and that can be infuriating. He is and has been deeply nasty to many posters in his time.
Did I lose my rag a bit? Yes. Am I going to apologise? Am I ****.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Billy Goat Sverige
07-07-2016, 09:44 AM

That must be what it's like when people dis each other at boarding school.