PDA

View Full Version : So this Chris Evans business. It's been pretty common knowledge for years

Burney
07-04-2016, 01:27 PM
that he's one of these chaps who can't stop getting his cock out 'for a laugh'.

Looks like this rather unpleasant habit could come back to bite him on the arse.

Sir C
07-04-2016, 01:37 PM

Looks like this rather unpleasant habit could come back to bite him on the arse.

Really? I've never head that. Mind you, when it comes to cock news, you're the man with his finger very much on the pulse. As it were.

Burney
07-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Really? I've never head that. Mind you, when it comes to cock news, you're the man with his finger very much on the pulse. As it were.

Oh, yes. I've heard as much from a very reliable sauce, but he's said as much in interviews himself. I believe the quote was: "If you get your willy out, it's the funniest thing in the world."

http://heatst.com/uk/top-gears-chris-evans-faces-nudity-and-bullying-claims/

Sir C
07-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Oh, yes. I've heard as much from a very reliable sauce, but I believe he's said as much in interviews. I believe the quote was: "If you get your willy out, it's the funniest thing in the world."

I have suspected for years that the chap is no gentleman. One has been inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt in some small measure, due to his excellent taste in motor cars, and the fact that he once bought me a drink whilst I was chatting with the chap from Jamiroquai, but this, I fear, is the final straw.

Chris Evans, you are a ginger cock. Literally.

Burney
07-04-2016, 01:53 PM
I have suspected for years that the chap is no gentleman. One has been inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt in some small measure, due to his excellent taste in motor cars, and the fact that he once bought me a drink whilst I was chatting with the chap from Jamiroquai, but this, I fear, is the final straw.

Chris Evans, you are a ginger cock. Literally.

Yes. I heard it years ago from thon fellow Will off of his telly thing. He didn't have much nice to say about the chap.

By the way, I do have to admire the nonchalant way you pulled off he namedrop one-two there. Nice. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
07-04-2016, 02:17 PM

I understand Jonathan Ross is also like this.

Burney
07-04-2016, 02:23 PM
I understand Jonathan Ross is also like this.

I, too, have heard this. Although I am given to understand that Mr Ross has rather more to show off than Mr Evans.

Sir C
07-04-2016, 02:28 PM
I, too, have heard this. Although I am given to understand that Mr Ross has rather more to show off than Mr Evans.

There is not a cock in British public life with which you are unfamiliar.

You are, indeed, the Cockmeister. :bow:

7sisters
07-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Oh, yes. I've heard as much from a very reliable sauce, but he's said as much in interviews himself. I believe the quote was: "If you get your willy out, it's the funniest thing in the world."

I'm fairly sure his career began as one of those singing telegrams.
Presumably, he'd lop the old fella out at various occasions.
Old habit, I'm guessing.

Harry Enfield clearly had more than a bit of inside knowledge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWr0Vsa88o

Burney
07-04-2016, 02:42 PM
There is not a cock in British public life with which you are unfamiliar.

You are, indeed, the Cockmeister. :bow:

You're too kind. :blush:

Sir C
07-04-2016, 02:43 PM
You're too kind. :blush:

I see he has now fallen on his sword. So to speak.

Burney
07-04-2016, 02:47 PM
I see he has now fallen on his sword. So to speak.

Amusingly, I see he's done so on the basis of him having made Top Gear ****e rather than his cockular antics. There's a rock and a hard place decision if ever there was one. :hehe: