PDA

View Full Version : New singing

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Naive Asian defending or a nippy Theo Walcott who can shoot?

https://www.facebook.com/AFCG1886/videos/958087084300347/

Burney
07-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Naive Asian defending or a nippy Theo Walcott who can shoot?

https://www.facebook.com/AFCG1886/videos/958087084300347/

I don't really believe anyone we sign from South East Asia will ever be anything other than ****. We've signed several and their combined worth has been the square root of **** all.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 08:54 AM
It's a cultural thing. Not a single Asian player has been a huge success anywhere in Europe. Not even Nakata and he was probably the most successful

Sir C
07-04-2016, 08:56 AM
It's a cultural thing. Not a single Asian player has been a huge success anywhere in Europe. Not even Nakata and he was probably the most successful

It's odd, though. They look small and skinny but they're as hard a ****ing nails. Try getting on the tube in Bangkok at rush hour, you're pressed up against a load of people who all feel as if they're made of rocks.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-04-2016, 08:57 AM
I don't really believe anyone we sign from South East Asia will ever be anything other than ****. We've signed several and their combined worth has been the square root of **** all.
Perhaps we should try someone from North West Asia?

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 08:59 AM
It's odd, though. They look small and skinny but they're as hard a ****ing nails. Try getting on the tube in Bangkok at rush hour, you're pressed up against a load of people who all feel as if they're made of rocks.

No fat. Unfortunately we sign players to win football games, not storm the PIccadilly Line at rush hour.

Burney
07-04-2016, 08:59 AM

Sex tourist frottage now, is it? I am disappoint :-(

Sir C
07-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Sex tourist frottage now, is it? I am disappoint :-(

"I couldn't help it officer, the carriage was really packed and what with the movement of the train, and everything, it just went off." :-(

Burney
07-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Perhaps we should try someone from North West Asia?

Hmm, Kazaks, Turkmen and Uzbeks? Not sure how good they are, tbh.

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs. :cooper:

Sir C
07-04-2016, 09:05 AM

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs. :hehe:

Oh, well played b. Nicely done.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 09:06 AM

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs. :hehe:

There's a new Uzbek restaurant on Charlotte Street, hoping to bump into the great man there and ask him when he's taking over.

Burney
07-04-2016, 09:07 AM
There's a new Uzbek restaurant on Charlotte Street, hoping to bump into the great man there and ask him when he's taking over.

Isn't their cuisine largely horse-based with the odd goat thrown in? I'm ****ed if I'm drinking fermented mare's milk.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Isn't their cuisine largely horse-based with the odd goat thrown in? I'm ****ed if I'm drinking fermented mare's milk.

No idea. I assumed it would be sort of Persian. I'll try that milk and I'm definitely having the rotting shark in Iceland next month.

Burney
07-04-2016, 09:18 AM
No idea. I assumed it would be sort of Persian. I'll try that milk and I'm definitely having the rotting shark in Iceland next month.

Yeah. It's mostly mutton and pilaf-type efforts from what I can make out. The sort of thing that can be very nice if done well with good ingredients, but utterly horrid if done badly. There is also a fair bit of horse in there as well, but that's no bad thing.