PDA

View Full Version : Was that the same, well drilled Iceland

7sisters
07-04-2016, 08:07 AM
that out manoeuvred our greatest assembly of talented players since 66' :hehe:

Sir C
07-04-2016, 08:14 AM

A step too far for the brave Nordics, who looked knackered. The French midfield was very, very good, as well.

It would be funny if France win it with Olivier Giroud as their first choice centre forward, wouldn't it?

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2016, 08:17 AM
A step too far for the brave Nordics, who looked knackered. The French midfield was very, very good, as well.

It would be funny if France win it with Olivier Giroud as their first choice centre forward, wouldn't it?
:hide: It would yes. With Ramsey in line for player of the tournament as well

Burney
07-04-2016, 08:23 AM

Well they certainly got well drilled :shrug:

Mo Britain less Europe
I think what this tournament is proving about the Arsenal is: many of our fans are clueless and Arsene isn't getting the best out of some of our players.

Sir C
:hide: It would yes. With Ramsey in line for player of the tournament as well

I suppose the juvenile, entitled, self-hating wing (no names, la. I mention no names..) will simply point out that Ramsey and Giroud are actually good players, but Wenger doesn't play them in the right position, or something.

7sisters
07-04-2016, 08:24 AM

Good old Ollie.. Whether it's the French fans or our lot giving him a good rinsing, he always redeems himself with a well timed brace..

Pokster
07-04-2016, 08:31 AM
I think what this tournament is proving about the Arsenal is: many of our fans are clueless and Arsene isn't getting the best out of some of our players.

Giroud wouldn't even be starting if Benzema hadn't been kicked out..... Ramsay is one of the 2 decent players Wales has and has performed well... please shw which players Wenger hasn't been getting the best out of that are tearing the Euro's apart?

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 08:50 AM
Giroud wouldn't even be starting if Benzema hadn't been kicked out..... Ramsay is one of the 2 decent players Wales has and has performed well... please shw which players Wenger hasn't been getting the best out of that are tearing the Euro's apart?

You've just mentioned two. The whys and wherefores of Giroud's playing are neither here nor there. He is. How about Fabianski and Robson-Kanu by the way, as ex-players?

Burney
07-04-2016, 08:54 AM
You've just mentioned two. The whys and wherefores of Giroud's playing are neither here nor there. He is. How about Fabianski and Robson-Kanu by the way, as ex-players?

Whenever someone says Robson-Kanu, I want to sing his name to the tune of 'Metal Guru' by T-Rex.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Whenever someone says Robson-Kanu, I want to sing his name to the tune of 'Metal Guru' by T-Rex.

Me, I want to sign "Unchained Melody" in aNigerian accent.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2016, 09:01 AM

Robson-Kanu :hehe:

Ash
07-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Me, I want to sign "Unchained Melody" in aNigerian accent.

I didn't know you were deaf, Mo.