PDA

View Full Version : So this piece by Jessica Elgot in The Gruaniad about bottler Boris contains the

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-30-2016, 01:59 PM
line "So the pisser for Boris is ...."

When did it become okay for broadsheet journalists to cuss like ****ing fishwives fer ****'s ****ing sake? This world is changing rather too quickly for me :-(

Sir C
06-30-2016, 02:07 PM

When did it become okay for broadsheet journalists to cuss like ****ing fishwives fer ****'s ****ing sake? This world is changing rather too quickly for me :-(

I've seen those female journalists in the Guardian admit to having pre-marital sex :-(

Hell in a handcart, and no mistake.

Burney
06-30-2016, 02:09 PM
I've seen those female journalists in the Guardian admit to having pre-marital sex :-(

Really? Doesn't that make a mess of the dress? :-(

Sir C
06-30-2016, 02:11 PM
Really? Doesn't that make a mess of the dress? :-(

You've troubled me now.

Would it be ok if I went through the nause of getting a Dutch one?

Burney
06-30-2016, 02:13 PM
You've troubled me now.

Would it be ok if I went through the nause of getting a Dutch one?

Yes. The Dutch have long been our enlightened, democratic Protestant chums (when we weren't at war with them, of course). The Irish are superstitious, priest-ridden homunculi.

Sir C
06-30-2016, 02:15 PM
Yes. The Dutch have long been our enlightened, democratic Protestant chums (when we weren't at war with them, of course). The Irish are superstitious, priest-ridden homunculi.

:sigh: Right, I'll start trying to get copies of my father's birth certificate (records no doubt destroyed in 1940) and his Certificate Of Removal from The Netherlands (which he no doubt failed to apply for).

****ing hell.

Burney
06-30-2016, 02:17 PM
:sigh: Right, I'll start trying to get copies of my father's birth certificate (records no doubt destroyed in 1940) and his Certificate Of Removal from The Netherlands (which he no doubt failed to apply for).

****ing hell.

:thumbup: As you say yourself 'It ain't much if it ain't Dutch'

Mo Britain less Europe
06-30-2016, 04:03 PM

St. Polly of Toynbee is a grand dame but she cusses like a fishwife when her privilege comes under threat.