PDA

View Full Version : I am a Brazilian fan of Port Vale

BrunoPVFCBRAZIL
06-29-2016, 12:29 PM
Hello, I am Brazilian and I am a supporter of Port Vale, I have sympathy for Arsenal, and hope Port Vale and Arsenal are facing in the next season

In the 90s the two clubs enfrentarame was a great game, I hope the Port Vale again have a competitive team

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you

Sir C
06-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Hello, I am Brazilian and I am a supporter of Port Vale, I have sympathy for Arsenal, and hope Port Vale and Arsenal are facing in the next season

In the 90s the two clubs enfrentarame was a great game, I hope the Port Vale again have a competitive team

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you

Greetings Bruno. You should meet monty, he has a, shall we say, soft spot for all things Brazilian.

Doesn't Robbie Williams support Port Vale. The daft *******.

Ash
06-29-2016, 12:50 PM

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you

Welcome, Bruno.

What do you think of Stoke City?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-29-2016, 01:16 PM
Port Vale will always have a place in my heart, being the only football team where a former Prime Minister played professionally.

Tony C
06-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Hello Tony...welcome to the forum....

Tony C
06-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Sorry...Bruno.

BrunoPVFCBRAZIL
06-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Welcome, Bruno.

What do you think of Stoke City?

I do not like Stoke City fans think the club is great, I hope one day the Port Vale is in the same league Stoke City and defeat them

Even if the two teams are no longer facing some time, it is the biggest rival of Port Vale, even though the rivalry has grown with Crewe.

What do you think of Sjoke City? (I say Stoke City)

BrunoPVFCBRAZIL
06-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Hello Tony...welcome to the forum....

Thank you for receiving

Sorry if some wrong words, I am not very good in English

I hope the two clubs play in the FA CUP and the draw of luck

Ash
06-29-2016, 01:36 PM
What do you think of Sjoke City? (I say Stoke City)

They are easy to play at home, but very difficult away, and their fans hate us because one of their players broke the leg of one of our players.

How did you find this place? We don't get many visitors, and if we do they usually get chased away.

BrunoPVFCBRAZIL
06-29-2016, 01:50 PM
They are easy to play at home, but very difficult away, and their fans hate us because one of their players broke the leg of one of our players.

How did you find this place? We don't get many visitors, and if we do they usually get chased away.

I follow the pages of English clubs, I follow all divisions until the eighth division I like to see

Stoke City has grown in recent years, have seen their fans badmouthing Arsenal, but did not know why

What do you think of Port Vale?

SWv2
06-29-2016, 02:48 PM

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you

Welcome Bruno. TSC or solo career?

Ash
06-29-2016, 03:04 PM
I follow the pages of English clubs, I follow all divisions until the eighth division I like to see

Stoke City has grown in recent years, have seen their fans badmouthing Arsenal, but did not know why

What do you think of Port Vale?

I like Port Vale because they don't like Stoke. Also, I once worked on some software for designing industrial chimneys for a company in Burslem. Back when Britain had a manufacturing industry.

What's the eighth division called?

BrunoPVFCBRAZIL
06-29-2016, 04:58 PM
I like Port Vale because they don't like Stoke. Also, I once worked on some software for designing industrial chimneys for a company in Burslem. Back when Britain had a manufacturing industry.

What's the eighth division called?

The eighth division that I mentioned is the Northern South, Northern North equivalent to level 8 of the pyramid of English football and always accompany the results

Unfortunately Port Vale think I will ever get in the Premier League, has no structure to it

Think Stoke City could be relegated from the Premier League? it seems that they are full of money

Do you think Arsenal is able to be champion of the Premier League this season?