PDA

View Full Version : Never mind the Blairites joining the Libdems ...

Ash
06-28-2016, 02:09 PM
... ex Blair Aid John McTernan says they should join the pro-EU Tories. :hehe:

"take the Conservatives and split them into pro- and anti-Brexit camps. The Cameroonian modernising camp would happily join with the vast majority of Labour MPs in a progressive party of the radical centre."

So there we have it. Key Blairite admits there is no difference between them and the Tories. As some of us have been saying for decades now.

Also ... radical centre? :hehe: Only a Blairite could come up with an oxymoron of such marketing speak vacuity and keep a straight face. I literally spat out my coffee when I read that.

Burney
06-28-2016, 02:15 PM
... ex Blair Aid John McTernan says they should join the pro-EU Tories. :hehe:

"take the Conservatives and split them into pro- and anti-Brexit camps. The Cameroonian modernising camp would happily join with the vast majority of Labour MPs in a progressive party of the radical centre."

So there we have it. Key Blairite admits there is no difference between them and the Tories. As some of us have been saying for decades now.

Also ... radical centre? :hehe: Only a Blairite could come up with an oxymoron of such marketing speak vacuity and keep a straight face. I literally spat out my coffee when I read that.

:hehe: I must say that whenever I hear the word 'progressive', I reach for my gun. It generally indicates some **** keen to impress upon me how morally superior to me he or she is.