PDA

View Full Version : one positive from this whole Brexit businesses,

Pat Vegas
06-28-2016, 09:35 AM
it makes streamlining my facebook friends list a lot easier.

People from all sides of the vote are showing what complete and utter cunds they are.

Burney
06-28-2016, 09:41 AM
it makes streamlining my facebook friends list a lot easier.

People from all sides of the vote are showing what complete and utter cunds they are.

Yes. I have resolved to do the only decent thing and shut the **** up about it and ignore or shut down any further conversations about it. I hope my fellow countrymen and women will do the same.

Enough now. Everyone just needs to calm the **** down and get on with things.

Pat Vegas
06-28-2016, 09:45 AM
Yes. I have resolved to do the only decent thing and shut the **** up about it and ignore or shut down any further conversations about it. I hope my fellow countrymen and women will do the same.

It's all getting a bit nasty too.

My EU friends couldn't resist to have a go about England's loss in the Euro last night.
'52% of me wanted you to lose' 'karma' 'hope you have **** weather on your European holidays'

I could pick them up on technicalities but I have decided to ignore.

Burney
06-28-2016, 09:55 AM
It's all getting a bit nasty too.

My EU friends couldn't resist to have a go about England's loss in the Euro last night.
'52% of me wanted you to lose' 'karma' 'hope you have **** weather on your European holidays'

I could pick them up on technicalities but I have decided to ignore.

Yes. The whole thing does really seem to have brought the worst out in everyone.

Snin
06-28-2016, 11:29 AM
213 Sums it up quite nicely for me

Ash
06-28-2016, 11:43 AM

:hehe: Excellent. I'd heard about this but hadn't seen it.

Pat Vegas
06-28-2016, 11:44 AM

That may be the nicest thing you've ever posted.

Burney
06-28-2016, 11:54 AM
That may be the nicest thing you've ever posted.

Yeah. I'm still waiting for him to call someone a ****, though, tbh.

Snin
06-28-2016, 03:15 PM
20 hours on a saddle in the rain gives you time to think P man

Snin
06-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Yeah. I'm still waiting for him to call someone a ****, though, tbh. Generally if you look someone insults me first tbh..but now i wont even rise to that bait, no point , the dignified silence of knowing one is way above everyone else in every way is enough for me tbh
... :)

Burney
06-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Generally if you look someone insults me first tbh..but now i wont even rise to that bait, no point , the dignified silence of knowing one is way above everyone else in every way is enough for me tbh
... :)

Clearly your mammoth ride has given you Zen-like calm, s. That or your arse is just too sore to talk out of ;-)

Snin
06-28-2016, 03:39 PM
Boom Boom VG B

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
06-28-2016, 11:46 PM

I've had same experience with Twitter, I've found out who the real fruit cakes are.

Now I'm relaxing with a glass or two of a wonderful South African Shiraz, woohoo

Mc Gooner
06-29-2016, 05:10 AM

All sides? We were flipping a coin, not rolling a dice

Burney
06-29-2016, 08:14 AM
All sides? We were flipping a coin, not rolling a dice

'Die'.

Sorry, that's me being pedantic, not wishing you dead. :-)