PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones was ****ing ace.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-27-2016, 09:03 PM
Teared up a little bit with the Tower of Joy scene. #DAKINGINDANORF!!!

Burney
06-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Was good. Needed some white walkers, though.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-27-2016, 09:08 PM
Was good. Needed some white walkers, though.

Yeah, i was hoping the wall would come down but they probably won't do that until Dany has taken King's Landing, or whatever is left of it.

Burney
06-27-2016, 09:14 PM
If dragon**** has dothraki, Dorne, the Unsullied, the Tyrells and...well...dragons, who the **** is going to give her a game? Cersei can't and neither can the north. Only the White ****ers make things interesting imo.

Alexism - Atheoist
06-27-2016, 09:16 PM
I've been pretty down on the terrible logic of the show lately but this was a really good episode, other than Sansa's bizarrely incomprehensible decisions. I love Cersei. Not only is she smoking hot, she won't forget even the tiniest slight and has no limits. When Lancel was following the torch I could only think of the scene in The Godfather. She whacked them all.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-27-2016, 09:18 PM
If dragon**** has dothraki, Dorne, the Unsullied, the Tyrells and...well...dragons, who the **** is going to give her a game? Cersei can't and neither can the north. Only the White ****ers make things interesting imo.

Euron still has his 1000 ships which i'm thinking might come into play. Cersei is going to need a mate as well to keep the line going so maybe he'll go for her now he can't get the other bint. I'm think he'll wipe out a substantial number of her fleet. As you say, with her numbers she'll just steamroll. Personally i'd like to see the Dothraki freeze their nuts off.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-27-2016, 09:19 PM
I've been pretty down on the terrible logic of the show lately but this was a really good episode, other than Sansa's bizarrely incomprehensible decisions. I love Cersei. Not only is she smoking hot, she won't forget even the tiniest slight and has no limits. When Lancel was following the torch I could only think of the scene in The Godfather. She whacked them all.

The Tommen suicide reminded me of the IT crowd :hehe:

http://i.imgur.com/UF1vQAB.gif

Burney
06-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Good shout :hehe: