PDA

View Full Version : It's time to choose sides, ladies.

Sir C
06-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Who are YOU going to fight for in the coming inferno? Remember that in the maelstrom of civil war, brother will fight brother (I haven't got a brother) and son will fight father (he's dead).

Gird your loins, sharpen your swords, and prepare for battle.

Ash
06-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Have you been reading that chap in the Telegraph talking about this divide as Roundheads and Cavaliers?

I quite like casting the EU as like royals. Shame I didn't pop that one at Jorge (PBUH) before he left. As Tony Benn said "Better a bad parliament than a good king".

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Who are YOU going to fight for in the coming inferno? Remember that in the maelstrom of civil war, brother will fight brother (I haven't got a brother) and son will fight father (he's dead).

Gird your loins, sharpen your swords, and prepare for battle.

I intend to burn down the BBC. Just for ****s and giggles, like.

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Have you been reading that chap in the Telegraph talking about this divide as Roundheads and Cavaliers?

I quite like casting the EU as like royals. Shame I didn't pop that one at Jorge (PBUH) before he left. As Tony Benn said "Better a bad parliament than a good king".

Was it Heffer or Charles Moore?

SWv2
06-27-2016, 01:12 PM

Jorge has left? I assumed he was just off lying down coming to terms with it all. I know how seriously he takes this stuff.

Sir C

Oh. Hold on, I'm pretty sure we're Royalist. Yes, we're against foreign interference and lefties, and for the monarchy and low taxation.

Sir C
Jorge has left? I assumed he was just off lying down coming to terms with it all. I know how seriously he takes this stuff.

He's been giving it the full beans elsewhere :hehe:

Sir C
06-27-2016, 01:13 PM
I intend to burn down the BBC. Just for ****s and giggles, like.

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to take the TV and radio stations rather than burn them down, b.

Ash
06-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Was it Heffer or Charles Moore?

Heffer, I think. They're a funny old bunch of buffers on there. Moore's style is so awkward. Not sure how he came to make a living by writing stuff.

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm pretty sure we're supposed to take the TV and radio stations rather than burn them down, b.

:-( I wanna burn the beeb down! WANNA!

SWv2
06-27-2016, 01:24 PM
Is the general rule of thumb not that you occupy retail premises which sell mid-value items such as televisions, also high street retailers of sports attire and footwear.

Furniture stores also. How could we ever forget that poor bugger in Croydon.

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:25 PM
Heffer, I think. They're a funny old bunch of buffers on there. Moore's style is so awkward. Not sure how he came to make a living by writing stuff.

Moore is a bit of a silly old tool, while Heffer is intelligent and persuasive, but sometimes just ridiculous.

Sir C
06-27-2016, 01:25 PM

:sigh: If you get to do the burning, you don't get to put Corbyn in the stocks and throw your own faeces at him. It's one or the other.

Civil wars aren't all about the fun, b.

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:26 PM
:sigh: If you get to do the burning, you don't get to put Corbyn in the stocks and throw your own faeces at him. It's one or the other.

Civil wars aren't all about the fun, b.

Thing is, I strongly suspect Corbyn is actually on our side :-( It's terribly confusing.

Luis Anaconda
06-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Can you at least wait until Wimbledon is over, b

Ash
06-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Thing is, I strongly suspect Corbyn is actually on our side :-( It's terribly confusing.

Secret agent for Leave: "Stay in the EU, even though it's not very good".

Snin
06-27-2016, 01:44 PM
whoever pays me the most imo

redgunamo
06-27-2016, 02:00 PM

lol.

Sir C
06-27-2016, 02:17 PM

1. Lefty, therefore will not fight.
2. Insulted Her Majesty.

He's going down.

Burney
06-27-2016, 02:45 PM

:hehe: Yes. You do wonder if, given all the **** that's going down now, he doesn't wish he'd campaigned passionately for the other side (i.e. the one he actually believes in) instead.

Burney
06-27-2016, 02:48 PM
:hehe: Yes. You do wonder if, given all the **** that's going down now, he doesn't wish he'd campaigned passionately for the other side (i.e. the one he actually believes in) instead.

I do feel that Her Maj ought to speak on the matter and thus calm and heal the nation. You know the sort of thing: "The nation has spoken...yadayada...we must abide by the will of the majority and work together".

She needs to tell the whining Remainers to STFU and have a pint of HTFU, basically.

Ash
06-27-2016, 03:02 PM

If the PLP would allow that sort of thing from their leader he might have been able to do so.

Hard to believe how things used to be:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/26/newsid_2503000/2503155.stm

Burney
06-27-2016, 03:10 PM
If the PLP would allow that sort of thing from their leader he might have been able to do so.

Hard to believe how things used to be:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/26/newsid_2503000/2503155.stm

The PLP are crucifying him anyway. How much worse could it have been? :shrug: