PDA

View Full Version : Yer man Juncker's a stroppy little ****, isn't he?

Sir C
06-27-2016, 12:01 PM
He sounds like a bombastic tool.

I'd like to see him fight Lord Willie. A naked, oiled fight to the death.

Burney
06-27-2016, 12:03 PM

He may yet be a casualty of all this, of course. There is widespread discontent with his handling of things and his fairly nakedly Anglophobic attitude in EU circles, I hear.

7sisters
06-27-2016, 12:41 PM

He has that look about him. The snidey back stabbing ******* you'd cheerfully hit.

The spiteful crap he's been spouting illustrates his character.

'It was never a good marriage to begin with' blah blah blah.. He speaks as a man with a false sense of power and self importance but whose about to have the rug pulled from beneath him by those who have more to invest in this country than spoilt rhetoric.

redgunamo
06-27-2016, 12:44 PM
He has that look about him. The snidey back stabbing ******* you'd cheerfully hit.

The spiteful crap he's been spouting illustrates his character.

'It was never a good marriage to begin with' blah blah blah.. He speaks as a man with a false sense of power and self importance but whose about to have the rug pulled from beneath him by those who have more to invest in this country than spoilt rhetoric.

In fairness, the "never a good marriage" bit is spot on.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-27-2016, 12:45 PM

I know people who knew him in Luxembourg before he became our Supreme Leader and they all saw he was a crooked **** even then.

7sisters
06-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Quite so... We're an island afterall.

Sir C
06-27-2016, 12:52 PM
I know people who knew him in Luxembourg before he became our Supreme Leader and they all saw he was a crooked **** even then.

Let us remember the words of Nelson, who did for the Corsican corporal: "Nevermind about manoeuvres, go straight at 'em".

Right, I admit it, I'm riled now, I WANT A WAR! Perhaps a little civil one first, to wipe away the lily-livered cowering curs, then, once we have swept away the weaklings and the feeble-minded, we pile into the Frogs and take back was is rightfully ours!

Sir C
06-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Quite so... We're an island afterall.

We are a race of warriors, that's what those snivelling brats in Brussels failt o appreciate.

"Cry God for Harry, England and St Geroge!"

Ash
06-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Let us remember the words of Nelson, who did for the Corsican corporal: "Nevermind about manoeuvres, go straight at 'em".

Are you sure that wasn't Don Revie?

Right, I admit it, I'm riled now, I WANT A WAR! Perhaps a little civil one first, to wipe away the lily-livered cowering curs, then, once we have swept away the weaklings and the feeble-minded, we pile into the Frogs and take back was is rightfully ours!

Angevin?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Henry_II%2C_Plantagenet_Empire.png

Burney
06-27-2016, 12:58 PM
We are a race of warriors, that's what those snivelling brats in Brussels failt o appreciate.

"Cry God for Harry, England and St Geroge!"

St George being the patron saint of dyslexics, I assume?

Burney
06-27-2016, 12:59 PM
Are you sure that wasn't Don Revie?

Angevin?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Henry_II%2C_Plantagenet_Empire.png

To be fair, I think we've already got a fair amount of the Dordogne as it is. Really just a question of filling in the gaps

redgunamo
06-27-2016, 12:59 PM

And predictive texting too, I think.

Sir C
06-27-2016, 01:01 PM

EVERY TIME we get to the crux of the matter you run away squealing like a princess who's touched a navvy's cock.

Don't think I've forgotten your cowardly abandoning of the Colours, either.

I suggest you go and hang out with your mates in France. They're cowards as well.

Burney
06-27-2016, 01:03 PM
And predictive texting too, I think.

*******s. :-(