PDA

View Full Version : Does Aaron Ramsey play better for Wales than he does for Arsenal?

Ash
06-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Maybe Venga needs to have a little bit chat with Chris Coleman.

SWv2
06-27-2016, 10:44 AM
Maybe Venga needs to have a little bit chat with Chris Coleman.

Different system as they play with Allen, Ledley plus one other in midfield behind him (and Bale). Water carriers carrying water and leaving your two best players to add what they can. Less prone then to leaving the side exposed if for example he is caught ahead of the ball and possession conceded, often a criticism of him when he plays a more traditional midfield role for us.

He does work his socks off mind you.

Ash
06-27-2016, 10:47 AM
Different system as they play with Allen, Ledley plus one other in midfield behind him (and Bale). Water carriers carrying water and leaving your two best players to add what they can. Less prone them to leaving the side exposed if for example he is caught ahead of the ball and possession conceded, often a criticism of him when he plays a more traditional midfield role for us.

He does work his socks off mind you.

Do you think he should find a club that suits him better, as Arsenal currently struggle to make the best of him?

SWv2
06-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Do you think he should find a club that suits him better, as Arsenal currently struggle to make the best of him?

No, but I would understand if for example he perhaps thought that and started the season outside the first 11. There would probably be 1-2 clubs of a high profile domestically who may be willing to pay us a handsome price and then play him centrally which is his preferred role.

Arsenalistically I think it is up to Wenger to work out what is best for both parties and to then try and make it work.

I am not convinced by him when he plays the right hand role for us, you can get away with it for 1-2 games but ultimately will be found out. Equally so I am not sure he has the cast iron claim to be Xhaka’s chosen partner in midfield in the face of the myriad of options. I am not sure who is to be honest.

ACLF mused on this at the weekend, Saturday I think.

redgunamo
06-27-2016, 10:59 AM

Manchester United? #twitter