PDA

View Full Version : Mind you, Dave's now got 4 months to have a proper doss

Sir C
06-24-2016, 03:03 PM
until he quits in October.

"Prime Minister, there are some papers to attend to."

"Do I look bovvered? Do. I. Look. Bovvered? Bring the limo round, I need a kebab and a titty bar."

"Frau Merkel's on the phone."

"Tell her I'm taking a ****."

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:26 PM
until he quits in October.

"Prime Minister, there are some papers to attend to."

"Do I look bovvered? Do. I. Look. Bovvered? Bring the limo round, I need a kebab and a titty bar."

"Frau Merkel's on the phone."

"Tell her I'm taking a ****."

Yeah, but long notice periods are really ****. You think they'll be a doss, but you've actually got a load of **** still to do, only you don't care about it anymore, so motivating yourself is almost impossible and you end up going through the motions. He'll probably cock something right up like accidentally giving the Falklands away or something.

PSRB
06-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Yeah, but long notice periods are really ****. You think they'll be a doss, but you've actually got a load of **** still to do, only you don't care about it anymore, so motivating yourself is almost impossible and you end up going through the motions. He'll probably cock something right up like accidentally giving the Falklands away or something.

Spain are hankering after the rock again

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Spain are hankering after the rock again

You make them sound like crack addicts :hehe:

Let them hanker. What are they going to do? Start a war with us?

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 06:16 PM
You make them sound like crack addicts :hehe:

Let them hanker. What are they going to do? Start a war with us?

Right. It doesn't matter what they want, as the *real* rock would say.

Burney
06-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Yes. I do feel that one of the best aspects of this Brexit business is that we can start threatening nancy boys like the Spaniards with extreme physical violence again if they start getting uppity.
It's been too long since we've killed a few Europeans, r. Too long :cloud9:

Ash
06-24-2016, 07:35 PM
Yes. I do feel that one of the best aspects of this Brexit business is that we can start threatening nancy boys like the Spaniards with extreme physical violence again if they start getting uppity.
It's been too long since we've killed a few Europeans, r. Too long :cloud9:

17 years is too long for you?

:-(

Burney
06-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Proper Europeans, I mean. Slavs and whatnot don't count.