PDA

View Full Version : With Cameron on his way out, I think it's appropriate that we now address the

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:02 PM
question of whether or not we'd bang his missus?

I'm a floating voter on this one. Sometimes she looks a bit beaky and toothy, but I thought she looked rather fetching in that dress today - I think she looks a lot better when she's not smiling. So I'm definitely voting 'In' on this one.

What say you AWIMB?

Sir C
06-24-2016, 03:04 PM

I'm a floating voter on this one. Sometimes she looks a bit beaky and toothy, but I thought she looked rather fetching in that dress today - I think she looks a lot better when she's not smiling. So I'm definitely voting 'In' on this one.

What say you AWIMB?

****house door in a storm. No question.

I'm In.

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Next selection.

That dead MP lady*

*before being deaded

Sir C
06-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Next selection.

That dead MP lady*

*before being deaded

:-( Bit soon, f?

SWv2
06-24-2016, 03:13 PM

What say you AWIMB?

I don't understand the question.

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:14 PM
****house door in a storm. No question.

I'm In.

Well I think it's nice that Dave's got some positive news today at least - namely that some blokes on the internet want to shag his other half :hehe:

What's alarming is the fact that, at a moment as solemn and important for the nation as the PM announcing his resignation, I was thinking how foxy his wife was looking. What am I, 14, ffs? :-\

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:16 PM

:hehe: I did have to double check it wasn't Monty posting, tbh.

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:17 PM
I don't understand the question.

:rolleyes: It's a yes or no question, sw.

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 03:18 PM

Too late imo. :hide:

I am trying lighten the spirits of the poor divided country/Awimb

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:21 PM
Too late imo. :hide:

I am trying lighten the spirits of the poor divided country/Awimb

OK. Questions of taste to one side, I'd have to say no. She had a sort of scrunched up face.

SWv2
06-24-2016, 03:23 PM
:rolleyes: It's a yes or no question, sw.

I was always led to believe that questions existed in a scenario where there was more than one answer.

Save for the heemasex among us I see no question. Even then I would expect them to say yes. J may say no but that would be some ideological nonsense.

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:27 PM
I was always led to believe that questions existed in a scenario where there was more than one answer.

Save for the heemasex among us I see no question. Even then I would expect them to say yes. J may say no but that would be some ideological nonsense.

Quite so. She scrubs up very nicely. Also, I would imagine that, as a keen Irish man, there would be an additional frisson for you in cuckolding the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

SWv2
06-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Next selection.

That dead MP lady*

*before being deaded

There was a tribute to her today at Glastonbury Festival, the globally popular “festival of contemporary arts”.

A coming together of many people, led by B Bragg, to sing a song.

Now I am not being funny, and I have utmost sympathy for her family, but genuinely what the ****?!

Burney
06-24-2016, 03:29 PM
There was a tribute to her today at Glastonbury Festival, the globally popular “festival of contemporary arts”.

A coming together of many people, led by B Bragg, to sing a song.

Now I am not being funny, and I have utmost sympathy for her family, but genuinely what the ****?!

Yes. It was last night I think. And they sang 'We Shall Overcome'. Odd choice, I thought. Overcome what? Death? :shrug:

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Yes. It was last night I think. And they sang 'We Shall Overcome'. Odd choice, I thought. Overcome what? Death? :shrug:

looooooooooool.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-24-2016, 08:07 PM

The horror at having to listen to that tuneless **** Bragg yet again?