PDA

View Full Version : Great News! They couldn't sell A+W Root Beer in the UK anymore due to EU rules

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 12:59 PM
of drinks only having low sodium benzoate levels.

**** YOU EU :Vsign:

PSRB
06-24-2016, 01:04 PM
of drinks only having low sodium benzoate levels.

**** YOU EU :Vsign:

Twitter is reaching epic levels of bitterness

Burney
06-24-2016, 01:15 PM
Twitter is reaching epic levels of bitterness

According to my wife, my sister has apparently put some stupid petition for a second referendum on Facebook.

Christmas this year should be fun :-|

PSRB
06-24-2016, 01:18 PM
According to my wife, my sister has apparently put some stupid petition for a second referendum on Facebook.

Christmas this year should be fun :-|

Mirror has been waffling on about some such EU statute allowing for a 2nd vote. We live in a democracy, the people voted, now deal with it

Burney
06-24-2016, 01:23 PM
Mirror has been waffling on about some such EU statute allowing for a 2nd vote. We live in a democracy, the people voted, now deal with it

Yes. These people must be **** to play games against - always claiming they weren't ready or something and wanting another go.

Also, you have to wonder why they haven't realised that, if a result for 'Leave' isn't binding at less than 60% and entitles you to a second go, the same applies if they won by a similarly small margin.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Let's have as many referenda as it takes until the result ir "right". And then we can close the book. EU "democracy" in action.

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 02:09 PM
Yes. These people must be **** to play games against - always claiming they weren't ready or something and wanting another go.

Also, you have to wonder why they haven't realised that, if a result for 'Leave' isn't binding at less than 60% and entitles you to a second go, the same applies if they won by a similarly small margin.

:hehe: Playing Monopoly, 'AHA! you landed on my hotel your bankrupt' *******s to that I am allowed to go backwards 10 goes.