PDA

View Full Version : SelfishWimb. With this result what are you concerned with?

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 10:27 AM
Be selfish. What are the particular worries that effect you are?

1) I need the pound to recover as possible for my personal scheme.
2) Not that it is a problem but I will apply for a British passport now.
3) Why hasn't modd been on here to comment on this event :-(

Burney
06-24-2016, 10:40 AM

My biggest concern is that voting out has - pretty much by default - made Nigel Farage has become the single most influential and effective British politician since Thatcher despite him being a hopeless tit. That feels a bit odd, if I'm honest. :-\ Oh, well.

modd is still dancing in the streets of Islington somewhere, I think.

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Farage reminds me of fash in terms of being a bit of a flouncer.

He quit after the election. Then last night he 'conceded' then 'unconceded'

barrybueno
06-24-2016, 10:50 AM
I was selfish with my vote, voted remain purely on my little printing emporium seeing as promotional notebooks and such are my new future.

It only took until 10am for some ****er to cancel a 3.5k order and suspend all their purchasing for the meantime :-(

It has begun...

Burney
06-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Farage reminds me of fash in terms of being a bit of a flouncer.

He quit after the election. Then last night he 'conceded' then 'unconceded'

Yes. He also managed to claim that the revolution had been achieved 'without a bullet being fired' :yikes: Dozy ****. :hehe:

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 10:57 AM
My biggest concern is that voting out has - pretty much by default - made Nigel Farage has become the single most influential and effective British politician since Thatcher despite him being a hopeless tit. That feels a bit odd, if I'm honest. :-\ Oh, well.

modd is still dancing in the streets of Islington somewhere, I think.

The result is a decent tribute to Mrs Thatch actually. She hated the Germans, God bless her.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:04 AM
Oh, hang on .. :homer:

Burney
06-24-2016, 11:13 AM
The result is a decent tribute to Mrs Thatch actually. She hated the Germans, God bless her.

Yes. Although she did her bit to drag us into the bloody mess in the first place, of course. Regretted it bitterly, of course, but still.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:18 AM
Yes. He also managed to claim that the revolution had been achieved 'without a bullet being fired' :yikes: Dozy ****. :hehe:

Is he not up to that level of banter then?

Norn Iron
06-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Sinn Fein have called on a border poll on a united Ireland :-\

Rich
06-24-2016, 11:20 AM

1. The value of my shares has just dropped 10%.
2. Holidays have just become more expensive.
3. The recession that is about to begin.

****ing cannot believe that the country has been stupid enough to vote LEAVE. Driven by swathes of northern chavs that do not fully understand what they are voting for. The public should never have been left to make such an important decision. Madness.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Yes. Although she did her bit to drag us into the bloody mess in the first place, of course. Regretted it bitterly, of course, but still.

Right. Frauen sind flatter, as Verdi could've told us.

If he had spoken German.

Which he probably did.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:24 AM

****ing cannot believe that the country has been stupid enough to vote LEAVE. Driven by swathes of northern chavs that do not fully understand what they are voting for. The public should never have been left to make such an important decision. Madness.

You should think about relocating to proper EU country, R. Most of them wouldn't dream of allowing the public a say on matters of such import.

Burney
06-24-2016, 11:28 AM
Sinn Fein have called on a border poll on a united Ireland :-\

Yeah, but Sinn Fein don't get to just call for stuff and get it.

Burney
06-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Right. Frauen sind flatter, as Verdi could've told us.

If he had spoken German.

Which he probably did.

I think 'La donna è mobile' has a rather more musical ring to it, though. 'Frauen sind flatter' does rather put one in mind of farting.

Burney
06-24-2016, 11:31 AM
Is he not up to that level of banter then?

I don't think so. If he'd said it on purpose I'd actually give him some credit for front. :hehe:

7sisters
06-24-2016, 11:32 AM

The madness was in allowing those ****s in Brussels to build an unregulated, free movement of people policy that facilitated change at such a rate that anyone over the age of 35 was going to struggle to assimilate with.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:35 AM
I don't think so. If he'd said it on purpose I'd actually give him some credit for front. :hehe:

:hehe: Right. It's best when you're never quite sure. That's a cheeky phrase from an English, when on matters relating to Europe.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:41 AM
The madness was in allowing those ****s in Brussels to build an unregulated, free movement of people policy that facilitated change at such a rate that anyone over the age of 35 was going to struggle to assimilate with.

No, that was Britain getting involved to such a degree in the first place. Brussels' behaviour is perfectly normal and expected, even demanded, for your euros; they do as their betters tell them, in the main.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 11:42 AM
I think 'La donna è mobile' has a rather more musical ring to it, though. 'Frauen sind flatter' does rather put one in mind of farting.

It's all those sausages, I suppose.

SWv2
06-24-2016, 11:57 AM

Democracy Richard. You would not be mouthing off if your vote had won, instead you woudl be praising the concept.

In summary, **** the **** up.