PDA

View Full Version : Whole thing seems obvious to me....

Tony C
06-24-2016, 10:27 AM
People have weighed up monetary benefits vs migration and decided to opt out....

This is where Remain lost....they did not take the Migration point so seriously and their pathetic replies of - if you're not sure then vote remain were looked upon unfavourable.

Migration is fine but it's over the top now...my local area looks like a Mirko Cro Cop \ Fedor Emelienko convention now.

The possibility of the Turks coming on board was just too much for some.

At the end of the day it's impossible to get away from our island race mentality.

Only London with all the ghastly liberal social justice warriors wanted to stay but that was always to be expected.

The problem now for the EU is the same problem they faced with Grexit....they could not allow Greece to default because it would've been a trigger for loads of other countries to do the same! Needed to keep them Greeks in check...sad to see a great nation trated like that.

Unfortunately Germany will not be able to bully the Uk like they did to poor Greece.

Now we're going to see other European nations ask the same question....what's the point of the EU and let's get our sovereignty back.

Right or wrong you unfortunately cannot escape people's heartfelt and deep rooted feelings towards their own nation.

on a larger scale this further highlights how in our new world of social media and instant exchange of information and ideas how badly the political analysts are getting their predictions incredibly wrong.

Last election was pure beating for them and this time the win for Leave was decisive....it wasn't even close....there was 1 moment for about half an hour last where it looked like Remain might fight back but it was Leave the whole night.

Next stop....Trump vs Clinton.....they say Hilary has this one in the bag but have they completely misjudged Trump and his supporters...I think so.

Pat Vegas
06-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Migration is fine but it's over the top now...my local area looks like a Mirko Cro Cop \ Fedor Emelienko convention now.

:clap: They and sports direct ruined Tap out.

Burney
06-24-2016, 10:33 AM
People have weighed up monetary benefits vs migration and decided to opt out....

This is where Remain lost....they did not take the Migration point so seriously and their pathetic replies of - if you're not sure then vote remain were looked upon unfavourable.

The possibility of the Turks coming on board was just too much for some.

At the end of the day it's impossible to get away from our island race mentality.

Only London with all the ghastly liberal social justice warriors wanted to stay but that was always to be expected.

The problem now for the EU is the same problem they faced with Grexit....they could not allow Greece to default because it would've been a trigger for loads of other countries to do the same! Needed to keep them Greeks in check...sad to see a great nation trated like that.

Unfortunately Germany will not be able to bully the Uk like they did to poor Greece.

Now we're going to see other European nations ask the same question....what's the point of the EU and let's get our sovereignty back.

Right or wrong you unfortunately cannot escape people's heartfelt and deep rooted feelings towards their own nation.

on a larger scale this further highlights how in our new world of social media and instant exchange of information and ideas how badly the political analysts are getting their predictions incredibly wrong.

Last election was pure beating for them and this time the win for Leave was decisive....it wasn't even close....there was 1 moment for about half an hour last where it looked like Remain might fight back but it was Leave the whole night.

Next stop....Trump vs Clinton.....they say Hilary has this one in the bag but have they completely misjudged Trump and his supporters...I think so.

I think the immigration thing is slightly simplistic. Sure it's a big factor, but it's just one symptom of a wider frustration with there having been absolutely no democratic consultation on Europe for 40 years. People have been fobbed off, ignored and just plain lied to about the EU for decades by the political class. Yesterday those chickens came home to roost.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-24-2016, 10:35 AM
We rejoiced in the break-up of the Soviet Union and then attempted to build our own European empire. Bizarre contradiction.