PDA

View Full Version : I'm guessing Arsenal's summer spending is now over?

Just Trent
06-24-2016, 08:27 AM
'we'll wait and see how the brexit alters the rules on foreign players'.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 08:29 AM

That comment can't be related to this next transfer window surely. Perhaps He just means we're going back in for Vardy.

Sir C
06-24-2016, 08:32 AM

I suspect that buying anyone priced in euros is now unilikely...

Just Trent
06-24-2016, 08:53 AM
We'll have to push through that deal for Rob Holding from Bolton. The start of the new 'Northern look' Arsenal FC.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 08:58 AM

In fairness, the Germans have been whining about the "Teuro", ever since it came in.

Guns 'n' Roses
06-24-2016, 09:16 AM
In fairness, the Germans have been whining about the "Teuro", ever since in came in.

Are Britain going to be a member of EEA/EFTA? The rules on transfer on minors are pretty clear - no "child" under the age of 18 can play football abroad. Exception is if the player is moving within the EU/EEA. The age limit is then 16 (free transfer of labour within the EU).

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Are Britain going to be a member of EEA/EFTA? The rules on transfer on minors are pretty clear - no "child" under the age of 18 can play football abroad. Exception is if the player is moving within the EU/EEA. The age limit is then 16 (free transfer of labour within the EU).

I understand those agreements are a separate issue, essentially nothing to do with one another.

Rich
06-24-2016, 09:56 AM

Could raid Celtic for that chap that banged in loads of goals for them.

redgunamo
06-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Could raid Celtic for that chap that banged in loads of goals for them.

Which one? Dalglish? Gallacher? Larsson? McGrory? :shrug: