PDA

View Full Version : All joking aside though, the EU is buggered. It'll be lucky to last until Christmas,

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 11:36 AM
at this rate.

My boy has just telephoned to say his school is packing up for the weekend "because it's too warm outside," so he's on his way home.

Naturally, as an honest, caring father who just happens to be paying for this jumped-up borstal, I told him to **** off, but it turns out that there *is* actually something in it.

The Eurotrash in my household (wives and mothers mostly, with no idea about the real world) confirm that, yes, it is, in fact, a long-standing, albeit all-too-seldom-enforced-in-their-day, custom and law! A quick google establishes this truth beyond any doubt. The rule actually even applies in the workplace and it's so bad the French don't even have their own word for it, they use the German one instead!

****ers.

On the other hand, well done the EU and well done the pub, I suppose :-\

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2016, 11:37 AM
at this rate.

My boy has just telephoned to say his school is packing up for the weekend "because it's too warm outside," so he's on his way home.

Naturally, as an honest, caring father who just happens to be paying for this jumped-up borstal, I told him to **** off, but it turns out that there *is* actually something in it.

The Eurotrash in my household (wives and mothers mostly, with no idea about the real world) confirm that, yes, it is, in fact, a long-standing, albeit all-too-seldom-enforced-in-their-day, custom and law! A quick google establishes this truth beyond any doubt. The rule actually even applies in the workplace and it's so bad the French don't even have their own word for it, they use the German one instead!

****ers.

What is the German word for it r : preparestopackupandheadtothebiergarten:

SWv2
06-23-2016, 11:42 AM
This is probably some so called Health and Safety ****e.

I blame IUFG and his type of office based do gooders.

Sir C
06-23-2016, 11:42 AM
at this rate.

****ers.

And why, pray, is has he not been sent back to civilisation to be educated in a decent English public school?

What kind of nancy-boy are you going to raise if he never gets buggered by a geography master?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:45 AM
The EU will not collapse for decades because, like all empires, it has built itself structures to ensure its continuity. It will only fall apart after the completion of its imperial ambitions exposes the folly of the enterprise.

SWv2
06-23-2016, 11:47 AM
The EU will not collapse for decades because, like all empires, it has built itself structures to ensure its continuity. It will only fall apart after the completion of its imperial ambitions exposes the folly of the enterprise.

Not a fan then Mo?

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:50 AM
Not a fan then Mo?

No. I saw the value of co-operation amongst European nation-states. I don't see the value in coercion, in inefficient monolithic protectionism and in expensive monumental symbolism

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 11:50 AM
What is the German word for it r : preparestopackupandheadtothebiergarten:

Trust you to ask :rolleyes:

Enjoy

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitzefrei

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 11:52 AM

Yes, many of them are banking on us to vote Out! to expose this.

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 11:53 AM
And why, pray, is has he not been sent back to civilisation to be educated in a decent English public school?

What kind of nancy-boy are you going to raise if he never gets buggered by a geography master?

I blame his mother.

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 12:16 PM
This is probably some so called Health and Safety ****e.

I blame IUFG and his type of office based do gooders.

This deceitful, double-dealing breach of trust dates back to the 19th century apparently. Although, I too blame IUFG naturally.

IUFG
06-23-2016, 12:31 PM
you pair of ****s :vsign:

;-)

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 01:18 PM
you pair of ****s :vsign:

;-)

There's no need to be like that about it. All we're saying is it's all your fault :-(