PDA

View Full Version : Hey Christiano!

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 04:27 PM
https://www.askideas.com/media/07/Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif

Meanwhile Messi pulls ahead of Batigol as Argentina's all time top scorer :hehe:

Alexism - Atheoist
06-22-2016, 09:13 PM
That was a hell of a goal too. He's so good it's a pleasure to watch him play.

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 09:32 PM
That was a hell of a goal too. He's so good it's a pleasure to watch him play.

Yeah, you have to give the giraffe necked cund his dues. They were two decent strikes.

I did love his petulant reaction to going 2-1 down though. Epic wetty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrsrCZcvKoE

Mc Gooner
06-23-2016, 08:22 AM
Ronaldo McDonaldo takes preening narcissism to a whole new level :****er:

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 09:39 AM
I'm glad I failed to substitute him from my fantasy team though, which I though I had. It'll be Welsh-heavy for the next round.

SWv2
06-23-2016, 11:13 AM
I have to say I don't fully get the general feeling of hatred for Ronaldo.

Ash
06-23-2016, 11:16 AM

Not hatred, I think, just distaste, and ****ing massive amounts of schadenfreude when it goes wrong for him. Of course, had he signed for us instead of United all those years ago it would be different. Some of us would really hate him by now.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2016, 11:17 AM

Me neither - I find his posturing and tantrum throwing highly amusing yet that doesn't detract at all from the fact that he is amazing footballer. One of the highlights of seeing him play in Malaga was the sheer fury he manage to whip up in the crowd. Great pantomime villain figure

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:25 AM
He is arrogant. He is a cheat. Difficult to like anything about him.

SWv2
06-23-2016, 11:29 AM
He is arrogant. He is a cheat. Difficult to like anything about him.

So was Henry (in the eyes of some/many). He is generally loved and revered.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:33 AM

Henry's only instance of major cheating was the handball against Ireland. Ronaldo cheats regularly, tries to probably in every game.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Henry's only instance of major cheating was the handball against Ireland. Ronaldo cheats regularly, tries to probably in every game.

:hehe: Some remarkable red and white tinted spectacle there, m. wd

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:43 AM
Seriously? Why? Most of the people I talked about seemed to respect Henry, aside from that blot. On the other hand Ronaldo is often disliked even by supporters of teams he has played or plays for.

Sir C
06-23-2016, 11:43 AM
:hehe: Some remarkable red and white tinted spectacle there, m. wd

And of course, Mijneer Bergkamp was in no way arrogant and never, ever elbowed people in the face.

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:46 AM
And of course, Mijneer Bergkamp was in no way arrogant and never, ever elbowed people in the face.

No. Dennis had a streak of anger/malice which would emerge every so often, I don't think Titi had it.

redgunamo
06-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Not hatred, I think, just distaste, and ****ing massive amounts of schadenfreude when it goes wrong for him. Of course, had he signed for us instead of United all those years ago it would be different. Some of us would really hate him by now.

looooooooooool.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2016, 11:50 AM
Seriously? Why? Most of the people I talked about seemed to respect Henry, aside from that blot. On the other hand Ronaldo is often disliked even by supporters of teams he has played or plays for.

I don't deny Henry is more popular but to say he didn't go to ground easily on many occasions - which I presume is what you mean by Ronaldo cheating every game - is african defending of the highest naivety

Mo Britain less Europe
06-23-2016, 11:51 AM
I don't deny Henry is more popular but to say he didn't go to ground easily on many occasions - which I presume is what you mean by Ronaldo cheating every game - is african defending of the highest naivety

I draw a distinction between going down easily and diving. Ronaldo is a diver.

Luis Anaconda
06-23-2016, 12:03 PM
I draw a distinction between going down easily and diving. Ronaldo is a diver.

Probably gets fouled more than any other player on the planet

Mc Gooner
06-23-2016, 01:10 PM

Would that "some/many" be globally or "some/many" in Oirland for Volleyballgate?

Genuine question