PDA

View Full Version : What sort of person attends "Vigils"?

PSRB
06-22-2016, 02:59 PM
apart from family and friends and even then I'm not sure I'd go

Pat Vegas
06-22-2016, 03:02 PM

I only like Virgil's

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/virgil09.jpg

http://www.thekingofcool.com/Images/Product/Alternative/large/GPL741_3.jpg

Burney
06-22-2016, 03:04 PM

The sort of people who want to be seen to be going to vigils, basically.

Attention-seekers, hysterics, narcissists, scousers - that sort of ****

Sir C
06-22-2016, 03:09 PM

Well easter, obviously. Otherwise, not for me, Clive.

PSRB
06-22-2016, 03:09 PM
The sort of people who want to be seen to be going to vigils, basically.

Attention-seekers, hysterics, narcissists, scousers - that sort of ****

Thought as much. For reasons I have yet to work out, there is currently one going for Jo Cox in Manchester

SWv2
06-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Sexual predators. The bad type.

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 03:12 PM
I only like Virgil's

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/virgil09.jpg

http://www.thekingofcool.com/Images/Product/Alternative/large/GPL741_3.jpg

Beat me to it cund

Burney
06-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Thought as much. For reasons I have yet to work out, there is currently one going for Jo Cox in Manchester

Oh that's slightly different. That's just Remain shamelessly exploiting a woman's death for political ends.

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 03:16 PM
Oh that's slightly different. That's just Remain shamelessly exploiting a woman's death for political ends.

Heh, yes. I presume it was also a "false flag" act getting her shot in the face to death. You'll be saying it's a jewish consprass next.

Burney
06-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Heh, yes. I presume it was also a "false flag" act getting her shot in the face to death. You'll be saying it's a jewish consprass next.

No, j. Because if I were going to say that I would have said it.
This habit you have of mendaciously attributing idiotic ideas or beliefs to people in order to discredit what they're actually saying just makes you look a bit thick and lacking in decent arguments - you know that, don't you?

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 03:25 PM
This habit you have of mendaciously attributing idiotic ideas or beliefs to people in order to discredit what they're actually saying just makes you look a bit thick and lacking in decent arguments - you know that, don't you?

And your inability to reply to a post, despite the button being directly below the post itself, marks you out as a cut above, does it?

Do you honestly think it's a shameless Remain tactic or is it that a person who was very popular and apparently touched the lives of a lot of people got shot in the face by a right wing nutjob in a terrorist act?

7sisters
06-22-2016, 03:30 PM

Jo Cox could walk upon water apparently... I heard today some utter sycophant saying she was responsible for saving lives everywhere.
A sad post script to the tragic death of a mother , wife and no doubt, hard working politician.
Why the media and colleagues feel compelled to go the extra mile by elevating this poor woman to the anointed is quite absurd. Although, it's highly possible her passing may predicate a useful swing for the remainers :-\

Burney
06-22-2016, 03:30 PM

And your inability to reply to a post, despite the button being directly below the post itself, marks you out as a cut above, does it?

Do you honestly think it's a shameless Remain tactic or is it that a person who was very popular and apparently touched the lives of a lot of people got shot in the face by a right wing nutjob in a terrorist act?

It's clearly being milked as much as possible prior to the referendum. The timing alone makes that blindingly obvious. I doubt many of the people at these vigils ever met her or had anything at all to do with her.

PSRB
06-22-2016, 03:34 PM
It's clearly being milked as much as possible prior to the referendum. The timing alone makes that blindingly obvious. I doubt many of the people at these vigils ever met her or had anything at all to do with her.

Some woman on Twitter moaning that a couple of planes towing Leave banners are flying over her London vigil. It's over London and its the day before the referendum you tool!!! There was a Remain one earlier but that's okay is it!!! :mad:

The Jorge
06-22-2016, 03:38 PM

Maybe she shouldve got shot in the face at a more convenient time.

Faaark me

Ears are alight
06-22-2016, 03:40 PM

Familiar tactic, eh?

redgunamo
06-22-2016, 04:10 PM

People who don't go to the pub, I suppose. Or is it more or less the same thing.

redgunamo
06-22-2016, 04:13 PM

Indeed, she actually seems to have spent most of her time administering to her constituents in third world hellholes like Brussels, for a start.

redgunamo
06-22-2016, 04:55 PM

In fairness, French news tells me that it would have been her birthday today.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-23-2016, 06:09 AM
Those who have eyes but cannot see