PDA

View Full Version : Dear Pokster and anyone else for whom I ruined GOT ..

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-21-2016, 06:52 PM
I am really very sorry. I had decided to put ******SPOILER ALERT ************ in my subject line to make sure everything I said was contained in the body but had to type my message surreptitiously in a meeting while listening to some know-nought unutterable **** parping on about deep dive this, reach out that, circle back the other and just completely forgot.

I am, as Pokster says, a cock and will remain mortified until I have been forgiven :-(

barrybueno
06-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Don't worry Herbs, you didn't ruin it for me, I've never seen the ****ing thing.

Ash
06-21-2016, 07:25 PM
I am really very sorry. I had decided to put ******SPOILER ALERT ************ in my subject line to make sure everything I said was contained in the body but had to type my message surreptitiously in a meeting while listening to some know-nought unutterable **** parping on about deep dive this, reach out that, circle back the other and just completely forgot.

I am, as Pokster says, a cock and will remain mortified until I have been forgiven :-(

tbf to you Herbs, anyone who uses the internet the day after a GoT episode has been shown on the official publication is basically asking for it.

Also, your mitigating circumstances are very understandable. I actually had to look up two of those horrendous phrases and can only thank the gods that the company I work for is mercifuly behind the curve on those particular buzzwords.

To channel swv2 for a moment, I hope you chinned 'em.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 07:38 PM

I accidentall let the John Snow cat out of the bag to a mate and his wife. She's clearly not forgiven me since.

06-21-2016, 09:57 PM
To channel swv2 for a moment, I hope you chinned 'em.

I took my sacred Stanley Knife from its hiding place in my sock and fashioned the man's diminutive gentials into a crude mangina :nod:

I work for a large american outfit and it is now no longer sufficient to declare one's excitement; one must be super-excited. Keep your ear to the ground for thrilled - it is about to take centre stage.

06-21-2016, 09:58 PM
I accidentall let the John Snow cat out of the bag to a mate and his wife. She's clearly not forgiven me since.

So I'm not the only great clumsy inconsiderate oaf on AWIMB ...good