PDA

View Full Version : This Brexit stuff is an unwelcome stress in my life.

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 03:28 PM
Normally I do not care for such matters. As I said before I am not qualified to make such important decisions.

also it's confusing politically, Cameron was on that special question time the other day. It's weird as people will agree with him but who are very much against the conservatives. It's like cheering for footballers playing for england who you hate every weekend normally.

I need the pound to be a strong as possible and if the country goes tits up I have an escape plan.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Normally I do not care for such matters. As I said before I am not qualified to make such important decisions.

also it's confusing politically, Cameron was on that special question time the other day. It's weird as people will agree with him but who are very much against the conservatives. It's like cheering for footballers playing for england who you hate every weekend normally.

I need the pound to be a strong as possible and if the country goes tits up I have an escape plan.

To be fair, f, I don't think the issue is entirely about you. I mean, I know you have your issues and everything, but, y'know, the rest of us are involved as well.

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 03:33 PM
To be fair, f, I don't think the issue is entirely about you. I mean, I know you have your issues and everything, but, y'know, the rest of us are involved as well.

I have to be selfish Sir C, I am a critical point in my life.
also if UK leaves the EU will there be space for my wife.

Herr Floyd
06-21-2016, 03:35 PM

I agree Fash, sadly the remainers have been abusive as those kind of people always are while the Brexiteers have remained calm and simply state their case. Its upsetting. Ive been on the fence really but leaning towards exit. I simply cannot vote for a policy which allows 3rd world rapists, kiddie fiddlers and murderers to stroll through the door with no fear of being ejected. Anyway I shouldnt worry about the pound. Currencies go up and down all the time and always have since day dot.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:35 PM

I wish you well with it, f.

We're not going to start deporting people, or putting them in ghettoes, or loading them onto railway trucks and transported to camps in the east.

Herr Floyd
06-21-2016, 03:37 PM
We're not going to start deporting people, or putting them in ghettoes, or loading them onto railway trucks and transported to camps in the east.

How disappointing :( Maybe we can?

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 03:38 PM

Speaking of Immigration.
When a certain team won 1-0 the other night.
There were loads of cheering, car horns beeping and general loudness in the streets.

As far as I know that country is not in the EU so I am bit confused.

Rich
06-21-2016, 03:38 PM

If we stay the Pound is going to hit $1.55. I think you'll also get around ZAR 23 to the Pound as well. :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 03:40 PM
If we stay the Pound is going to hit $1.55. I think you'll also get around ZAR 23 to the Pound as well. :cloud9:

I'll have some of that.

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:43 PM

Well she's your wife. And you're a British, aren't you? So 'yes'. She'll be grand.

Besides, as Sir C points out, you've basically fallen for the whole 'the sky will fall in' **** that Remain have been pumping at you for months. All shall be well. Chill. Find your neutral space.

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:45 PM

When you say 'the east', do you mean East Anglia? In which case I don't think we'll need to send them there as they're all out there picking fruit and veg at the moment, I think.

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 03:45 PM
Well she's your wife. And you're a British, aren't you? So 'yes'. She'll be grand.

Besides, as Sir C points out, you've basically fallen for the whole 'the sky will fall in' **** that Remain have been pumping at you for months. All shall be well. Chill. Find your neutral space.

:nod: Though I am going to apply for a British passport now as the passport control fella was getting on my tits the other day questioning me.