PDA

View Full Version : Real are taking Morata back. Welcome to Arsenal, Alvaro :cloud9:

Rich
06-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Ten characters

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Ten characters

Mother of Christ, will you give it a rest?

We have Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck. Just how many strikers do you think we need to pay to sit on the bench?

redgunamo
06-21-2016, 03:10 PM

We have Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck. Just how many strikers do you think we need to pay to sit on the bench?

So many as we like, I think. We're made of money nowadays.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 03:11 PM

One of them won't play next season and another will be sold this summer.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:12 PM
So many as we like, I think. We're made of money nowadays.

Our owner needs to make a return on his investment at some point though, surely?

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:12 PM

Have you seen this in your crystal ball, sw? Or are you ITK all of a sudden?

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:13 PM

I didn't realise you are #ITK, sw.

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Ten characters

Also, who is Alvaro when he's at his mum's?

Rich
06-21-2016, 03:15 PM

Might it have slipped your mind that Welbeck is out for the best part of a year (Arsene said that when a player is out for that long, you assume he won't play next season). You may also have noticed that Walcott is a bit rubbish at football and will therefore be moved on if we receive a good price for him.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 03:16 PM

Welbeck is knacked and Theo will be sold.

Every man and his dog knows this. Wenger it appears has little trust and/or belief in the lad any more, now is both our time to realise what we can and also his own time to forward his career.

Trust me.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Also, who is Alvaro when he's at his mum's?

Lovely man, you must remember him, surely? Actually you should have met up with him when you visited Seville; his knowledge of the best tapas bars, and his ability to consume vast quantities of booze, made several of my trips there quite memorable.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Ah ****e, it appears that me and Richard are of one voice.

My cred is literally in tatters.

:-\

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:18 PM

:-( sw, I am disappoint more than angry. But you have let me down, you have let awimb down, and worst of all, you've let yourself down. Go and think about what you've done.

IUFG
06-21-2016, 03:18 PM
If you were being nice.

You could share said tatters with Rich.

He currently hasn't got any credibility at all.

redgunamo
06-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Our owner needs to make a return on his investment at some point though, surely?

Of course, but that's what television rights agreements are for. Nothing to do with buying and selling goalshy 50 million pound strikers.

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Lovely man, you must remember him, surely? Actually you should have met up with him when you visited Seville; his knowledge of the best tapas bars, and his ability to consume vast quantities of booze, made several of my trips there quite memorable.

Oh, I know that Alvaro. I thought we were talking about another of these football playing fellows whom r has seen play once and instantly believes that they are Cruyff reborn.

PSRB
06-21-2016, 03:21 PM

:hehe: If it's any consolation and I doubt it is, AW won't pay £57m+ for a stiker who scored 12 in 47 games

Burney
06-21-2016, 03:22 PM
:-( sw, I am disappoint more than angry. But you have let me down, you have let awimb down, and worst of all, you've let yourself down. Go and think about what you've done.

btw I do think we should thank ash for re-introducing 'I am disappoint' earlier today. I'd forgotten it - and still can't remember its origins - but it do make I laugh.

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 03:23 PM

You should probably quit the board s. Sorry about that

Sir C
Oh, I know that Alvaro. I thought we were talking about another of these football playing fellows whom r has seen play once and instantly believes that they are Cruyff reborn.

Oh, I never realy follow the gist of his prose; my eyes glaze over and my brain turns to a sort of mush after a few of his carefully chosen nonsensewords.

SWv2

I’ll be honest, this is a low point even by my standards however in my defence all I have said is a commonly held belief and in respect of Walcott’s career quite true.

Richard’s simplistic straight line between Real re-signing the Spanish first choice striker and his arrival in N5 is simply the logic of an imbecile.

I would be grateful if you could all see to distancing the two assertions.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 03:26 PM
btw I do think we should thank ash for re-introducing 'I am disappoint' earlier today. I'd forgotten it - and still can't remember its origins - but it do make I laugh.

Do we have a seconder?