PDA

View Full Version : Pat Vegas's Travel.food,random things, review/observations

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 11:38 AM
1) Reykjavik, a rather dull 'city' a strange vibe where it never gets dark during the summer. hard to time your day correctly. Airport was a mess but you can buy duty free when you arrive :cloud9:
Visiting the other parts of Iceland is a must otherwise it's a bit of a snooze fest.
food is not wonderful.

2) Niagara falls is quite good,

3) I like cheese steaks

4) There are too many homeless/mentalists in Toronto

5) I rather like the shop 7-Eleven

6) Loblaws is the best supermarket I have ever visited.

7) the EURO championships seems rather popular in North America and it's easy to find a place to watch the games.

8) Sure deodorant is called Degree.

More to follow

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:45 AM
1) Reykjavik, a rather dull 'city' a strange vibe where it never gets dark during the summer. hard to time your day correctly. Airport was a mess but you can buy duty free when you arrive :cloud9:
Visiting the other parts of Iceland is a must otherwise it's a bit of a snooze fest.
food is not wonderful.

3) I like cheese steaks

7) the EURO championships seems rather popular in North America and it's easy to find a place to watch the games.

More to follow

Bob Loblaw's Law Blog?

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 11:47 AM
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog?
He was no Barry Zuckercorn

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:47 AM
food is not wonderful.

3) I like cheese steaks

More to follow

Homelesses in Toronto? I thought Canada was some sort of land of milk and honey, ruled by a chap who farts lightning, ****s thunder, and has banished human suffering single-handed?

I must stop reading the Guardian.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:48 AM
He was no Barry Zuckercorn

such a weird, niche show.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Homelesses in Toronto? I thought Canada was some sort of land of milk and honey, ruled by a chap who farts lightning, ****s thunder, and has banished human suffering single-handed?

I'm no bummer, as a rule, but I definitely would.

PHWOOOOOOAR!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jkZf_J3wqYc/maxresdefault.jpg

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:51 AM
I'm no bummer, as a rule, but I definitely would.

PHWOOOOOOAR!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jkZf_J3wqYc/maxresdefault.jpg

Imagine how dull he'd be :-(

He wouldn't get in from work, grab you, and take you roughly against the kitchen counter, would he? He'd want to talk about it first. Probably get your consent in writing.

That's no way to enjoy a good, hard, shag.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:51 AM
food is not wonderful.

3) I like cheese steaks

More to follow

Yes, you can buy duty free when you arrive in Norway, too. It's basically because alcohol is absolutely ridicules expensive.

I went to the government booze shop in Helsinki to get a bottle of wine for my room. Took me ages to find it. Was most confused when I got there to realise you can't buy anything other than beer and cider in supermarkets. Bloody nordics.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:52 AM

He wouldn't get in from work, grab you, and take you roughly against the kitchen counter, would he? He'd want to talk about it first. Probably get your consent in writing.

Eugh, I was kind of thinking I\d be the pitcher rather than the catcher.

Still, we've learned a bit about you today, b.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:53 AM

He'd want to do it somewhere where he could see himself in the mirror, that's for certain. Gob****e.

Pat Vegas

Exactly. Though I read one city has pretty much got rid of the problem.

Vancouver has a whole street of homeless/drug addict types too. East Hastings Street.

There were plenty of English folks in Toronto too. Saw plenty of cars with english flags on them. Though one had the licence plate 'Drtybirds' :-(

Burney

Eh? That was Sir C, not me.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Eh? That was Sir C, not me.

You all cum on the same biscuit

Pat Vegas
Yes, you can buy duty free when you arrive in Norway, too. It's basically because alcohol is absolutely ridicules expensive.

I went to the government booze shop in Helsinki to get a bottle of wine for my room. Took me ages to find it. Was most confused when I got there to realise you can't buy anything other than beer and cider in supermarkets. Bloody nordics.

They only beer they had in the supermarket was the low 2% stuff :-(

In Canada trying to find a shop that sells cigarettes is difficult. They have taken the whole hiding them away to a new level.

Sir C

One doesn't need to be defined as a sponge or a stone, j. Variety is, as they say, the spice of life.

Anyway, being a full time bottom can cause the sphincter to collapse.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 11:56 AM

Will I be able to buy duty free in Newry if you vote to Brexit?

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 11:57 AM
He'd want to do it somewhere where he could see himself in the mirror, that's for certain. Gob****e.

Harsh on Jorge

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:58 AM
One doesn't need to be defined as a sponge or a stone, j. Variety is, as they say, the spice of life.

Anyway, being a full time bottom can cause the sphincter to collapse.

Yes, ducky, there speaks the voice of a sloppy party bottom

Pat Vegas
Will I be able to buy duty free in Newry if you vote to Brexit?

Duty free seems pretty **** these days in general.

Only fags and booze are the items with reasonable savings.
I bought a carton of cigarettes for £24 coming back :cloud9:

SWv2
1)

Indeed I remember the one in Muswell Hill, one the corner opposite the pub whose name escapes me. Kind of like a train carriage, I think. Maybe I was drunk.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Indeed I remember the one in Muswell Hill, one the corner opposite the pub whose name escapes me. Kind of like a train carriage, I think. Maybe I was drunk.

The Crouch End one was a belter, post club slurpee/big gulp trips were worth the schlep over the hill imo

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 12:14 PM
such a weird, niche show.

Did you watch all the new ones on Netflix - never really got into them

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Did you watch all the new ones on Netflix - never really got into them

Yeah, I thought it was excellent, really well plotted. Just not as funny ha ha funny