Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:10 AM
salad cream

Poached egg on toast. Aromat.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:15 AM

Chicken leg and wings. Fruit.

Yesterday I had a day off, so I bought a cheeky half-dozen oysters and grilled them with garlic, butter, tarragon and breadcrumbs.

I've quite come round to the whole 'cooked oyster' thing, I must say.

Herr Floyd
06-21-2016, 11:18 AM

Ive never managed to successfully poach an egg Sir C. Ive given up trying. Very upsetting.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Chicken leg and wings. Fruit.

Yesterday I had a day off, so I bought a cheeky half-dozen oysters and grilled them with garlic, butter, tarragon and breadcrumbs.

I've quite come round to the whole 'cooked oyster' thing, I must say.

I'd very much like to try that Oysters Rockefeller we made once - but to get it right this time.

I've bought a Somkenator for my Weber. I looked back at when you ordered that for me. May 2007!

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Ive never managed to successfully poach an egg Sir C. Ive given up trying. Very upsetting.

You want some of thos little lakeland gel thingies.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:22 AM

You most certainly do NOT need any ridiculous silicon gizmos, clingfilm, or vinegar.

All you need is a properly fresh egg.

Do yourself a favour: http://www.bhwt.org.uk/rehome-some-hens/

Herr Floyd
06-21-2016, 11:24 AM
You want some of thos little lakeland gel thingies.

I googled it Jorge and it returned results for mould remover :(

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:24 AM
You most certainly do NOT need any ridiculous silicon gizmos, clingfilm, or vinegar.

:hehe: I'd rather a silicone gizmo, personally. ****ing chickens freak me out, birdy eyed disguised dinosaur cunds

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:25 AM
I'd very much like to try that Oysters Rockefeller we made once - but to get it right this time.

I've bought a Somkenator for my Weber. I looked back at when you ordered that for me. May 2007!

I had a thing in France a couple of months ago where they just grilled them and served them with a sort of champagne and butter foam thing. Quite delicious. No idea how to make it.

2007, eh? :yikes: Yes, I guess that would be right. Back when I was working in that industry. Still, time, eh? :-( The daughter's off to Glastonbury on Thursday. :old:

Herr Floyd
06-21-2016, 11:25 AM

Appreciate the tip Sir C. Maybe it was the value Eggs I purchase.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM
:hehe: I'd rather a silicone gizmo, personally. ****ing chickens freak me out, birdy eyed disguised dinosaur cunds

Here, I've just noticed that Dennis Skinner is in the Leave corner.

Is he a racist who is anti-human and workers' rights, then?

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:26 AM

My daughter's like that. She is terrified of chickens. I don't fancy cuddling one or anything, but I'm not afeart of them.

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:27 AM
Appreciate the tip Sir C. Maybe it was the value Eggs I purchase.

Consider the plight of the hens and buy Free Range, f. Lest thee and me fall out. Versteht?

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:28 AM
I had a thing in France a couple of months ago where they just grilled them and served them with a sort of champagne and butter foam thing. Quite delicious. No idea how to make it.

2007, eh? :yikes: Yes, I guess that would be right. Back when I was working in that industry. Still, time, eh? :-( The daughter's off to Glastonbury on Thursday. :old:

Good Lord. She's only a baby, surely :-(

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:29 AM
I googled it Jorge and it returned results for mould remover :(

From the little I know about you I would also recommend that.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:32 AM
Good Lord. She's only a baby, surely :-(

:shakehead: She's 18 in November. Thankfully, she's staying on the Eavis's farm rather than among hoi polloi, so she's got decent washing and cleaning facilities and can get away from the worst of the scum.

Ash
06-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Little sausages dipped in Tzatziki

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:34 AM
Little sausages dipped in Tzatziki

Nice. What kind of sausages?

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:36 AM
Here, I've just noticed that Dennis Skinner is in the Leave corner.

Is he a racist who is anti-human and workers' rights, then?

No, he's consistent at least. I see dear, dear Willy Hagueykins is pro-remain too. Has he lowered in your homoerotic esteem?

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:37 AM
My daughter's like that. She is terrified of chickens. I don't fancy cuddling one or anything, but I'm not afeart of them.

All birds are cunds, beady eyed ****ers.

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 11:39 AM
No, he's consistent at least. I see dear, dear Willy Hagueykins is pro-remain too. Has he lowered in your homoerotic esteem?

He is consistent - basically be using the same "jokes" in the Commons for 30 years

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:40 AM

Consistently anti workers' rights? A consistent Faragist?

My view of Hague isn't going to be altered whichever way he chooses to vote. That's my point, actually. This whole campaign has been a nightmare of name-calling, toxicity and intemperate language, from both sides. It's deeply, deeply depressing.

I might have expected better of you.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Consistently anti workers' rights? A consistent Faragist?

My view of Hague isn't going to be altered whichever way he chooses to vote. That's my point, actually. This whole campaign has been a nightmare of name-calling, toxicity and intemperate language, from both sides. It's deeply, deeply depressing.

I might have expected better of you.

How long have you known me? Surely you've learned to never expect better of me.

I'm not calling all Leave people racists, it's just there are a lot of racists there.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:44 AM
He is consistent - basically be using the same "jokes" in the Commons for 30 years

I quite like him though, it's like the pissed uncle at christmas, isnt it?

Ash
06-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Nice. What kind of sausages?

Oh, nothing you'd approve of. Just God's honest English proletarian cocktail sausages from the supermarket. Miniaturised Emulsified High-Fat Offal Tubes.

Ash
06-21-2016, 12:01 PM
I quite like him though, it's like the pissed uncle at christmas, isnt it?

LA knows all about being the pissed uncle at Christmas, tbf.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 12:03 PM
LA knows all about being the pissed uncle at Christmas, tbf.

It was trickling over the line but you had to welly it in :retardedrolleyessmiley:

Sir C
06-21-2016, 12:05 PM
Oh, nothing you'd approve of. Just God's honest English proletarian cocktail sausages from the supermarket. Miniaturised Emulsified High-Fat Offal Tubes.

You know what would have worked well with the tzatziki? Sujuk.

Ash
06-21-2016, 12:07 PM
You know what would have worked well with the tzatziki? Sujuk.

I will seek this out from my local Turkish grocer. :thumbup:

Sir C
06-21-2016, 12:10 PM
I will seek this out from my local Turkish grocer. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Or they're easy to make. Minced beef, allspice, coriander, cumin, LOTS of garlic, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Mix it up, form it into cylinders and fry. You could make sausages from it but that's a faff.

Ash
06-21-2016, 12:25 PM
:thumbup: Or they're easy to make. Minced beef, allspice, coriander, cumin, LOTS of garlic, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Mix it up, form it into cylinders and fry. You could make sausages from it but that's a faff.

Oh, I see what you did there. :yikes:

Sir C
06-21-2016, 12:28 PM

Fear not. It's ground coriander seed, not the stuff you object to :hehe:

SWv2
06-21-2016, 12:44 PM

I did chuckle when I saw that.