PDA

View Full Version : How **** are Russia?

PSRB
06-21-2016, 11:05 AM
How on Earth are they going to manage to rig a WC group they can get out of?

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:09 AM

It's quite amazing how a nation that large can be that bad, isnt it? I mean, I know they're more into the Ice Hockey but still...

Mind you. I'm still posting this:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Putin+on+the+ritz_ecf4b0_4209516.jpg

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:14 AM
It's quite amazing how a nation that large can be that bad, isnt it? I mean, I know they're more into the Ice Hockey but still...

Russia just isn't very good at anything, j. Inefficiency, incompetence, brutality and generally punching below their weight are their national themes.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Drew with England mind you.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:16 AM

Yes, but England are a bit **** and full of Totten****s. We've surely established this?

Sir C
06-21-2016, 11:20 AM

A nation of savages, I'm afraid.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Yes, but England are a bit **** and full of Totten****s. We've surely established this?

Totten****s?

B, please. Standards at all times.

PSRB
06-21-2016, 11:27 AM

Should have been 4-0 down at HT

I was also going to say that they can't be drawn to play England 3x

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Totten****s?

B, please. Standards at all times.

I stand by it as a convenient portmanteau to express the idea of Tottenham ****s, sw. Do you find it inelegant?

Ash
06-21-2016, 11:35 AM

Even after the purge of Totts, England were poor. I was disappoint.

Burney
06-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Even after the purge of Totts, England were poor. I was disappoint.

They just seemed to be awfully pleased with themselves purely because they were in an international game and dominating possession. And, while I appreciate that that has not traditionally been the case for England teams in major tournaments, you do feel they need to focus a bit more on the actual getting the ****er in the net side of their game, tbh.

SWv2
06-21-2016, 11:40 AM
I stand by it as a convenient portmanteau to express the idea of Tottenham ****s, sw. Do you find it inelegant?

I find a lot of these ‘terms’ to be disagreeable and they only serve to reflect poorly on the user as opposed to the subject.

Fungusbum. Spuds. Fartygas. Totten****s.

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 11:41 AM

Frustrating style of hockey to play against. Well in the past anyway.

They skate in circles. They don't like it up em. The Red army team left the ice in the 70's once the Philadelphia Flyers gave them a few checks. They said they wouldn't come back. Then they said well you won't be paid and they soon returned.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Frustrating style of hockey to play against. Well in the past anyway.

They skate in circles. They don't like it up em. The Red army team left the ice in the 70's once the Philadelphia Flyers gave them a few checks. They said they wouldn't come back. Then they said well you won't be paid and they soon returned.

Watch that doumentary!

Pat Vegas
06-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Watch that doumentary!

Sorry Jorge will do.