PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones was ****ing keeerrrwaalllitttyyyy!!!!

Billy Goat Sverige
06-21-2016, 08:29 AM
That one shot with John fighting through the cavalry :bow: Three dragons :cloud9:

The only downside is we now have to watch Littlefinger try and get into Sansa's knickers :-|

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 08:31 AM
That one shot with John fighting through the cavalry :bow: Three dragons :cloud9:

The only downside is we now have to watch Littlefinger try and get into Sansa's knickers :-|

He definitely wants to give her his...oh that's to contrived even for me.

Wun won :cry:

Billy Goat Sverige
06-21-2016, 08:33 AM
He definitely wants to give her his...oh that's to contrived even for me.

Wun won :cry:

RIP giants. I was a bit disappointed Ghost wasn't around but i imagine the CGI budget got used up on the dragons and horses :hehe:

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 08:34 AM
RIP giants. I was a bit disappointed Ghost wasn't around but i imagine the CGI budget got used up on the dragons and horses :hehe:

I did like the shot of the headless horseman.

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 08:35 AM

Best. Episode. Ever

Kind of going to miss Ramsay - but he had to get his comeuppance soon. Next week, I bet we have to put up with ****ing Sam and whiny

Billy Goat Sverige
06-21-2016, 08:38 AM
Best. Episode. Ever

Kind of going to miss Ramsay - but he had to get his comeuppance soon. Next week, I bet we have to put up with ****ing Sam and whiny

I was hoping the wall might come down but i still think we're a bit far off in the story for that to happen. Only 15 episodes left after next week :-(

Burney
06-21-2016, 08:56 AM

It's going to have to be a hell of an episode next week not to feel like an anti-climax.

Jon Snow is a ****ing idiot. If anything, I'd be relieved that Rickon died. He was an annoying little **** with a gay haircut and he gave his Direwolf a ****ing stupid name. Good riddance.

That said, nobody seemed to be thinking too hard during the whole arrow-shooting business, since it's pretty much impossible for a single archer to hit you from distance if you're watching the arrow. It's not like a bullet, which moves too fast for you to do much about it, so all the dopey **** needed to do was keep an eye out and he'd have been fine. Anyway, **** him.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 08:57 AM
It's going to have to be a hell of an episode next week not to feel like an anti-climax.

Jon Snow is a ****ing idiot. If anything, I'd be relieved that Rickon died. He was an annoying little **** with a gay haircut and he gave his Direwolf a ****ing stupid name. Good riddance.

That said, nobody seemed to be thinking too hard during the whole arrow-shooting business, since it's pretty much impossible for a single archer to hit you from distance if you're watching the arrow. It's not like a bullet, which moves too fast for you to do much about it, so all the dopey **** needed to do was keep an eye out and he'd have been fine. Anyway, **** him.

Or just bend his run a bit

Billy Goat Sverige
06-21-2016, 08:59 AM

Yeah, there were some things to have a little grumble about. Wun Wun not having a tree in his hand being one. He would've cleared out those shield wall ****s easy.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Yeah, there were some things to have a little grumble about. Wun Wun not having a tree in his hand being one. He would've cleared out those shield wall ****s easy.

Or, for that matter, not just using the puny humans he picked up to hit other puny humans with

Burney
06-21-2016, 09:04 AM

Yup. Or maybe invest in some armour, since he's obviously going to be an arrow magnet. Giants clearly aren't that bright.

Talking of which, didn't the Bolton troops seem a bit weirdly calm about facing a ****ing great giant to you? You'd think fighting giants was something they did every day.

Burney
06-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Or just bend his run a bit

Ever the football hipster :rolleyes:

1 up 2 down
06-21-2016, 04:39 PM
great to see Bolton losing at home again!