PDA

View Full Version : And that, ladies &a gentlemen, is why Vardy could never world at Areenal.

Rich
06-20-2016, 09:13 PM
First half he gets some space, gets in behind and unlucky not to score. As soon as they go defensive and use a deep line, he doesn't get into the game and when he does, his touch and passing isn't good enough and gets bundled off the ball.

It's a really good thing we are not getting him. Mark my words. Lukaku would be something else.

Burney
06-20-2016, 10:05 PM
First half he gets some space, gets in behind and unlucky not to score. As soon as they go defensive and use a deep line, he doesn't get into the game and when he does, his touch and passing isn't good enough and gets bundled off the ball.

It's a really good thing we are not getting him. Mark my words. Lukaku would be something else.

I thought he was supposed to be quick?
I saw Thierry in his pomp. And Overmars.
That rat-faced, pikey **** isn't quick. :shakehead:

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 10:43 PM

Wait, can I just make sure of something here?

You are saying that a player needs touch and passing to play with us and that Romelu Lukaku is the answer. Yes?

Alexism - Atheoist
06-20-2016, 11:11 PM
If only England were this incisive. Still, it's Ireland's tournament, make no mistake.

What?

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 11:32 PM
If only England were this incisive. Still, it's Ireland's tournament, make no mistake.

What?

I see you guys are getting into Latin America again. Who's your national team manager, Ollie North?

Alexism - Atheoist
06-21-2016, 06:05 AM
It's says America right on the label - so it's ours.

Pokster
06-21-2016, 06:34 AM

You are saying that a player needs touch and passing to play with us and that Romelu Lukaku is the answer. Yes?

I did wonder if that was a joke... or is Lukaku the latest name Rich has read and he now wants him? #changeshismindmorethanhisunderpants

Tony C
06-21-2016, 07:24 AM
lets not judge him too harshly....'Twas always going to be hard transitioning from playing in a team to playing with 10 other idiots pretending to be one.

Would like England to do well but ffs...Roy has 2 years to get a formation and a team together and instead he comes up with with a back 4, Eric dier and 5 strikers...all at the last fkin minute.

Still can't believe Italy are double prices to win this....their 3-5-2 is simply beautiful to watch.

Also...agreed on Lukaku....just break the back for the lad....suspect all of our players would benefit from him bulldozing his way through defences next season....

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 08:07 AM

You really are so ****ing clueless about football. He hardly got the ball - a couple of times he did he played lovely little touches into players feet that could have led to something - hardly his fault. His touch is actually very good. Are you sure you know which one Vardy is, r? I'm not convinced

Luis Anaconda
06-21-2016, 08:14 AM

:hehe: One of the first things you find if you look up Lukaku and first touch is "It's gone from terrible to not great" from an Everton fan. At least Rich the Retard can argue that it is improving

Billy Goat Sverige
06-21-2016, 08:26 AM
You really are so ****ing clueless about football. He hardly got the ball - a couple of times he did he played lovely little touches into players feet that could have led to something - hardly his fault. His touch is actually very good. Are you sure you know which one Vardy is, r? I'm not convinced

He was constantly making good runs, they (midfield/Lallana) just never saw the pass. Luckily we have someone who makes those passes.

The Jorge
06-21-2016, 08:28 AM
He was constantly making good runs, they (midfield/Lallana) just never saw the pass. Luckily we have someone who makes those passes.

Lalana is so average his middle names are mean, median and mode