PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones or England tonight?

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:20 PM
which will you be watching tonight?

Sir C
06-20-2016, 01:22 PM

England, I'm afraid :-(

glw's out, you see.

SWv2
06-20-2016, 01:22 PM

Football.

How was the Roses?

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:28 PM
England, I'm afraid :-(

glw's out, you see.

Wait, what, you're saving it for her so you can watch it together? How romantic.

I'm amazed you're even watching it at all, what with your lot not being there.

Luis Anaconda
06-20-2016, 01:30 PM

Game of Thrones and then England. Already seen the first 15 minutes of the former

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:32 PM
Football.

How was the Roses?

This is ill news indeed, SW. Please tell me you'll at least be watching Whales vs The Soviets.

The Roses were absolutely excellent, Public Enemy beforehand were brilliant but I was surrounded by Gentlemen of a certain age, none of whom were as black as me, so they werent feeling my calls against "400 years of opression". The weird thing about the Roses was that Squire appears to be under strict instructions to play it like the album, which is great.

Minor issue was that the last train left about half an hour after the show finished so we missed the last train. After being unable to find a cab home for under £150 I managed to blag a Kossovan bloke to get us back for £80. Mind you, I still had to drive my mate home to York after that so I didnt get in until gone five.

Sir C
06-20-2016, 01:34 PM
Wait, what, you're saving it for her so you can watch it together? How romantic.

I'm amazed you're even watching it at all, what with your lot not being there.

We do everything together, j. We're joined at the hip. We're like 18 year old star-crossed lovers :cloud9:

It's liberating, actually, not caring who wins it, or getting nervous when they're playing. I can just enjoy the football.

Unfortunately I have taken against this England team due to a preponderance of Yyyyyyyyou know what I mean.

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:34 PM
Game of Thrones and then England. Already seen the first 15 minutes of the former

****SPOILERS*****

Marek Hamsik Hat Trick, England lose 3-2 and go home

Burney
06-20-2016, 01:35 PM

Speaking as someone who's already seen GoT, I strongly recommend you watch it rather than stupid football.

It's ****in' awesome, dude. :cloud9:

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Speaking as someone who's already seen GoT, I strongly recommend you watch it rather than stupid football.

It's the Battle of the *******s, yeah?

It must be good, it's rendered you speaking like a perishing american.

Sir C
06-20-2016, 01:39 PM

Titties? Botty? Winky?

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:40 PM
We do everything together, j. We're joined at the hip. We're like 18 year old star-crossed lovers :cloud9:

It's liberating, actually, not caring who wins it, or getting nervous when they're playing. I can just enjoy the football.

Unfortunately I have taken against this England team due to a preponderance of Yyyyyyyyou know what I mean.

Same, not just the england stuff but with the Mrs too.

SWv2
06-20-2016, 01:42 PM
This is ill news indeed, SW. Please tell me you'll at least be watching Whales vs The Soviets.

The Roses were absolutely excellent, Public Enemy beforehand were brilliant but I was surrounded by Gentlemen of a certain age, none of whom were as black as me, so they werent feeling my calls against "400 years of opression". The weird thing about the Roses was that Squire appears to be under strict instructions to play it like the album, which is great.

Minor issue was that the last train left about half an hour after the show finished so we missed the last train. After being unable to find a cab home for under £150 I managed to blag a Kossovan bloke to get us back for £80. Mind you, I still had to drive my mate home to York after that so I didnt get in until gone five.

I shall be watching both matches and the English one I will be watching purely to see Hamsik, naturally. That is how I roll.

International football tournaments, love them.

Good mate of mine was at the Roses on Saturday and he commented that they were “even better” than 4 years ago, which I took to mean he had bought better drugs. He did not comment on PE but then he is Irish and white so I doubt he knew what was going on at that time.

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 01:45 PM
I shall be watching both matches and the English one I will be watching purely to see Hamsik, naturally. That is how I roll.

International football tournaments, love them.

Good mate of mine was at the Roses on Saturday and he commented that they were “even better” than 4 years ago, which I took to mean he had bought better drugs. He did not comment on PE but then he is Irish and white so I doubt he knew what was going on at that time.

Yes, I think they actually enjoyed this one, though I hear it was mostly because Brown has a very expensive divorce to pay for.

Luis Anaconda
06-20-2016, 01:46 PM
****SPOILERS*****

Marek Hamsik Hat Trick, England lose 3-2 and go home

:hehe: Not sure we actually go out tonight - save the agony for Northern Ireland's last gasp equaliser against Germany

Burney
06-20-2016, 01:49 PM
It's the Battle of the *******s, yeah?

It must be good, it's rendered you speaking like a perishing american.

Yeah. Best. Episode. Ever. FACT.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-20-2016, 01:57 PM
A man has a torrent.

England first then Game of Thrones after.

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 02:04 PM
A man has a torrent.

England first then Game of Thrones after.

A girl likes Kyle Walker more than is seemly

Burney
06-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Titties? Botty? Winky?

No. Stabby. Bleedy. Beheady.

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 02:05 PM
No. Stabby. Bleedy. Beheady.

The lesser known of the seven dwarves

redgunamo
06-20-2016, 02:06 PM

The football.

SWv2
06-20-2016, 02:14 PM
The football.

Good man Red. Dragons v football, I have never heard the likes of it.

IUFG
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
playing football tonight, J

40-somethings 5 a side.

Not missing that for a ****ing international match.

And, not that I'd watch that Dungeons and Dragons ****e you lot are into.

redgunamo
06-20-2016, 03:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClUfpgsUYAQIkNS.jpg

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 04:00 PM

:clap: I saw that the other day.

RIP berni

redgunamo
06-20-2016, 04:07 PM
:clap: I saw that the other day.

RIP berni

:hehe: "UEFA's official rabbit." Corrupt *******.

1 up 2 down
06-20-2016, 04:12 PM
both......downloading now...should be up for viewing in 5mins..

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 04:13 PM
:hehe: "UEFA's official rabbit." Corrupt *******.

Foily for Sir C

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/KPsAAOSwsN9XDM2f/$_35.JPG

1 up 2 down
06-20-2016, 05:23 PM
best one in the series so far....unmissable.....

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 06:50 PM
best one in the series so far....unmissable.....

I like you 1 up 2 down, you're a man with the sort of admirable outlook we need around here.

Burney
06-20-2016, 08:09 PM

Oddly enough, r, you'd love the denouement of GoT. It's all about a chap and his hounds.

The Jorge
06-20-2016, 09:00 PM

Congratulations to the 44% of you that made the correct choice