PDA

View Full Version : :clap:

7sisters
06-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Sir Richard Branson, who has long backed the Remain campaign, wrote an open letter, recalling "how difficult it was" for businesses to operate effectively before the EU, adding he was "saddened" at the prospect of returning to those days.

"Although I've been living in the British Virgin Islands for some time now, I have never stopped caring passionately about the UK and its great people..

:hehe: :-|

redgunamo
06-20-2016, 10:48 AM
I know it's anecdote rather than evidence, but is it being reported that some of the eurotrash are hoping Britain votes to leave, as they see it as their best chance of getting their own vote, or say, on the subject?

Sir Richard Branson, who has long backed the Remain campaign, wrote an open letter, recalling "how difficult it was" for businesses to operate effectively before the EU, adding he was "saddened" at the prospect of returning to those days.

"Although I've been living in the British Virgin Islands for some time now, I have never stopped caring passionately about the UK and its great people..

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
06-20-2016, 10:55 AM

There is hypocrisy on all fronts, 7. British immigrants...sorry ex-pats...in Spain that are going to vote leave for example :shrug: Be glad when it's all over tbh and I can focus on Cornish independence :-)