PDA

View Full Version : Why don't players want to join us? Vardy, and now Mkhitayran. What do we do if good

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-19-2016, 06:26 PM
players don't want to come and the few good players we've got like Alexis want to leave?

If no-one wants to come, and we don't have a board that will pay wages over the odds to attract them, then we could be buggered.

I'd have loved a shiny new striker and a shiny new goal scoring and assisting right winger to go with our shiny new midfielder.

But no-one wants to come. Why don't they? It's not fair - they should consider me. I want shiny new players, so if you're a shiny new player, please come.

devongunner
06-19-2016, 06:31 PM
How do you know Mkhitarayan doesnt want to come

redgunamo
06-19-2016, 06:32 PM
players don't want to come and the few good players we've got like Alexis want to leave?

If no-one wants to come, and we don't have a board that will pay wages over the odds to attract them, then we could be buggered.

I'd have loved a shiny new striker and a shiny new goal scoring and assisting right winger to go with our shiny new midfielder.

But no-one wants to come. Why don't they? It's not fair - they should consider me. I want shiny new players, so if you're a shiny new player, please come.

All the decent players are busy in France just now, I think, at some pre-season tournament or other ..

redgunamo
06-19-2016, 06:33 PM
How do you know Mkhitarayan doesnt want to come

No-one does, but the latest #banter is that he only wants to go to Old Trafford.

7sisters
06-19-2016, 09:52 PM
No-one does, but the latest #banter is that he only wants to go to Old Trafford.

I suppose you have to accept players preferring the OT route, even foregoing CL footy.
It's the preference for a non CL Chelsea that would be the last ****ing straw.
This is a club that a few years ago struggled to fill half a stadium.

The Jorge
06-19-2016, 10:13 PM

Mmmmmktarayan's agent is Mino Raiola, who is a noted cund, he just wants to get (10% of) the best deal for his client. He'll be hard work but actually very worth it if we can get him. Until then expect Rivita to do everything he can.

eastgermanautos
06-20-2016, 03:34 AM
Mmmmmktarayan's agent is Mino Raiola, who is a noted cund, he just wants to get (10% of) the best deal for his client. He'll be hard work but actually very worth it if we can get him. Until then expect Rivita to do everything he can.

Maybe because we legendarily fvcked up last season. Wenger sacrificed the careers of these great players to some silly little theory of having 'just enough.' Then Ranieri comes in, does the impossible, and we're embarrassed even to wear Arsenal-themed clothing. :-(