PDA

View Full Version : Superb seens in the Croatia end. This is the best Euros EVER

Herr Floyd
06-17-2016, 05:49 PM
All the scraps, missile launching and general trouble has made an otherwise boring tournament fun filled.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-17-2016, 06:36 PM
All the scraps, missile launching and general trouble has made an otherwise boring tournament fun filled.

I see your beloved lederhosen monkies couldn't even score against the lowly Poles.

Herr Floyd
06-17-2016, 07:12 PM
I see your beloved lederhosen monkies couldn't even score against the lowly Poles.

Everyone knows you dont show your hand early on. You have to keep the opposition guessing by remaining in 1st or 2nd gear until the quarter final stage. Low would have ordered his troops not to score in that game but ensure holding the line so as to ensure a 1 point gain. Anyway the Poles are not that bad a side and lots of fit fanny so there.

Snin
06-17-2016, 08:28 PM
the best part of it is those fans actually DO want there team to be kicked out and there fa to be fined..so bloody hard to police them
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/nov/17/croatia-fans-terrorism-italy-planned-cry-attention

barrybueno
06-17-2016, 08:46 PM
Can't we all get along F? Boring tournament? We'll fall out at this rate...

Herr Floyd
06-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Can't we all get along F? Boring tournament? We'll fall out at this rate...

Im the friendliest one here Baz. I love all awimbers, maybe even Jorge sometimes. But surely we can agree a smudgeon of crowd trouble, doused with flares and rockets makes for a more exciting tournament?