PDA

View Full Version : Same team for England that drew against Russia.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Come on wales!!!

Luis Anaconda
06-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Come on wales!!!

You're never happy are you :hehe:

Ford and Farrell again on Saturday - I actually quite like the combination. Ford plays so much better when he doesn't have kicking duties to worry about

Tony C
06-16-2016, 11:54 AM
Easy England win :cool:

Billy Goat Sverige
06-16-2016, 11:56 AM
You're never happy are you :hehe:

Ford and Farrell again on Saturday - I actually quite like the combination. Ford plays so much better when he doesn't have kicking duties to worry about

Glad Nowell is back in as i'm not really a fan of Yarde. Feel a bit sorry for Goode as well. I can't really remember the last time Brown had a game where he stood out. Those are minor things though. We're winning so i don't really give a **** :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
06-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Glad Nowell is back in as i'm not really a fan of Yarde. Feel a bit sorry for Goode as well. I can't really remember the last time Brown had a game where he stood out. Those are minor things though. We're winning so i don't really give a **** :hehe:
Yeah - Goode is very unlucky. Daly on the bench from nowhere is an interesting one - though just noticed he's put an extra forward in there. Must be expecting a battle

Rich
06-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Come on wales!!!

**** off :****er:

The Jorge
06-16-2016, 12:05 PM
**** off :****er:

:spursfanrich:

Luis Anaconda
06-16-2016, 12:08 PM
:spursfanrich:

Come on now j - we've all had a few but that's too far even for rich - the chelsea ****er

The Jorge
06-16-2016, 12:12 PM
Come on now j - we've all had a few but that's too far even for rich - the chelsea ****er

Yes, of course, never forget

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Frank+Lampard+Chelsea+FC+Armani+Charity+Party+piy_ TWhl5wXl.jpg

Luis Anaconda
06-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Yes, of course, never forget

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Frank+Lampard+Chelsea+FC+Armani+Charity+Party+piy_ TWhl5wXl.jpg
Welcome to this week's Nonce or Not a Nonce with your host PD File

The Jorge
06-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Welcome to this week's Nonce or Not a Nonce with your host PD File

I'm shocked you've not spent the last hour on cockornocock tbh