PDA

View Full Version : God spare us another round of our ears being subjected to the linguistic atrocity

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
06-15-2016, 04:22 PM
that is the South African accent.

And listening to that murdering, stumpy little **** pitifully whining in said accent while the South African nation tries to delude itself and the rest of the world that it has a mature and equitable judiciary.

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 04:35 PM
that is the South African accent.

And listening to that murdering, stumpy little **** pitifully whining in said accent while the South African nation tries to delude itself and the rest of the world that it has a mature and equitable judiciary.

I had the pleasure of being seated with a very pissed saffa recently at a dinner party. I thought some pass-the-time flirting may well be in order at first and then she opened her mouth. :-(

She proceeded to regale the table with tales of back home, including the fact that she had "little black chaps all over the house" growing up and called them all George.

Saffas, it's like the last 40 years never happened.

06-15-2016, 04:41 PM
I had the pleasure of being seated with a very pissed saffa recently at a dinner party. I thought some pass-the-time flirting may well be in order at first and then she opened her mouth. :-(

The only time that accent is tolerable is when you are giving a saffa bird a deep and dirty boning and she goes all verbal. Rather like your mother J.

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 04:49 PM
The only time that accent is tolerable is when you are giving a saffa bird a deep and dirty boning and she goes all verbal. Rather like your mother J.

My mother has never boned another bird, Saffa or otherwise.

PS have you seen the photos of her body? I accidentally stumbled across a news site from SA, who apparently think that sort of stuff is acceptable. :puke:

The ripple proper perforated her

Herr Floyd
06-15-2016, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=She proceeded to regale the table with tales of back home, including the fact that she had "little black chaps all over the house" growing up and called them all George. [/QUOTE]

Stop Lying you cretin

06-15-2016, 07:49 PM
The ripple proper perforated her

My man in SA tells me half the SA rugby team perforated her. That's why stumpy got the 'ump.

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 08:10 PM
Stop Lying you cretin

Eh? I can show you photos if you want

Herr Floyd
06-15-2016, 08:45 PM
Eh? I can show you photos if you want

Stop lying you cretin

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Stop lying you cretin

Why would I lie about a dull anecdote from a dinner party FFS? I dont ski off a mountain or backheel a hole in one.

Burney
06-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Why would I lie about a dull anecdote from a dinner party FFS? I dont ski off a mountain or backheel a hole in one.

Is Floyd Rich's alter ego?

Food for thought imo :rubchin:

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Is Floyd Rich's alter ego?

Food for thought imo :rubchin:

Jekyl & Fffloyd?