PDA

View Full Version : The current Slovakia/Russia score is making the result on Saturday

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2016, 02:03 PM
look worse. Although i did have a little cheer when Russia equalised :hide: I HATE Hodgson.

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 02:08 PM
look worse. Although i did have a little cheer when Russia equalised :hide: I HATE Hodgson.

I'm struggling even more than usual to cheer for this lot.

It's all the spurs players.

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 02:10 PM

tbf so am I for that very reason. Even by Spurs players standards they are fairly despicable. Don't really mind Kane but the rest of them. Dier and Alli in particular

Sure Monty was trying to argue that this was the least hateful bunch of Spurs players ever recently. What a ****

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2016, 02:11 PM

Yup. I was hoping Wilshere would play so i could have something to get me a bit excited but five Spurs players and a ****ty team selection put a stop to that.

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 02:11 PM
tbf so am I for that very reason. Even by Spurs players standards they are fairly despicable. Don't really mind Kane but the rest of them. Dier and Alli in particular

Sure Monty was trying to argue that this was the least hateful bunch of Spurs players ever recently. What a ****

No, I'm not having it, that Young-Bruce-Forsyth faced **** is the worst of the lot, and that's saying something. I can just about go with Dyer.

Burney
06-15-2016, 02:14 PM

I must admit, I'd quite like Wales to beat them. At least Wales have an Arsenal player. And I quite enjoy watching Bale now that he doesn't play for Tottenham.

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 02:15 PM
No, I'm not having it, that Young-Bruce-Forsyth faced **** is the worst of the lot, and that's saying something. I can just about go with Dyer.

Really - I find him remarkably inoffensive, but there you go

Have you seen this btw -
https://twitter.com/PoliticalAP

thought it would be right up your street if you hadn't - the Farage boat picture is marvellous

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Really - I find him remarkably inoffensive, but there you go

Have you seen this btw -
https://twitter.com/PoliticalAP

thought it would be right up your street if you hadn't - the Farage boat picture is marvellous

Ja, Jaaaaaaaah! :hehe: Perfect

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2016, 02:18 PM
I must admit, I'd quite like Wales to beat them. At least Wales have an Arsenal player. And I quite enjoy watching Bale now that he doesn't play for Tottenham.

His hair is falling out, B. I suspect he has been on the gear since moving to Spain.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ckr3x-lWEAEcRkm.jpg

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 02:22 PM
His hair is falling out, B. I suspect he has been on the gear since moving to Spain.

Nonsense, it's just been rubbing against the metal rims on his tyre swing

PSRB
06-15-2016, 02:22 PM

That, no PJ and 1 Arsenal player (who isn't starting). Really just enjoying watching everyone else

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2016, 02:24 PM
That, no PJ and 1 Arsenal player (who isn't starting). Really just enjoying watching everyone else

Enjoyed watching Xhaka the other day. He's like a bigger, younger, better looking Arteta :cloud9:

Burney
06-15-2016, 02:25 PM

:hehe: He would look ****ing hilarious bald.

Jake
06-15-2016, 02:26 PM

Not really. Russia sat deep and did f a against us most of the game. They've tried to play football and been completely found out here. Their midfield is non-existent.

I like this England team tbh, the only proper Spurs **** is Walker. Even Woy is likeable in a "I'm not very good" kind of way.

PSRB
06-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Enjoyed watching Xhaka the other day. He's like a bigger, younger, better looking Arteta :cloud9:

Yep, thought he looked very good.......mind you, less said about that tackle in the 1st few minutes the better

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Yep, thought he looked very good.......mind you, less said about that tackle in the 1st few minutes the better
Looking forward to him playing a half decent team next

Jesus though, these group stages are hard work. So many games

PSRB
06-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Looking forward to him playing a half decent team next

Jesus though, these group stages are hard work. So many games

You mean hard work for you, spending all of them in the pub?

Ash
06-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Leonid ****sky looks like an over-inflated Harry Rednapp imo.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/s3/dreamteamfc-prod/uploads/2015/11/Leonid-****sky-2-742x417.jpg

Burney
06-15-2016, 02:45 PM
Leonid ****sky looks like an over-inflated Harry Rednapp imo.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/s3/dreamteamfc-prod/uploads/2015/11/Leonid-****sky-2-742x417.jpg

Yeah, plus '****sky' is a funny name. As is Shatov imo.

PSRB
06-15-2016, 02:56 PM
Rather like this on Twitter

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceTel 2m2 minutes ago

In a secret bunker somewhere the chairman of Lille cafe-owners federation raises threat level to 'move al fresco dining furniture inside'

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 02:58 PM
You mean hard work for you, spending all of them in the pub?

:nod: Missed all the ones at the weekend - but Ireland playing at 6pm on Monday has set my week back. Only watched the Hungary game yesterday ( :bow: ) as I had a check-up at the docs this morning. Next two days will be messy though. And then rugby as well on Saturday as well :lager: :lager:

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 03:02 PM
Yeah, plus '****sky' is a funny name. As is Shatov imo.

Good man, B. It's not Arseshaving but it's close.

You all know that ****sky ended his career after falling out a tree saving a cat, yeah?

Burney
06-15-2016, 03:12 PM

You all know that ****sky ended his career after falling out a tree saving a cat, yeah?

Awwwww. I like him now. You'd never catch any of the England set-up rescuing a cat from a tree.

Mind you, I should be careful mocking these slavic names. Oh, how I used to chuckle during the 1994 WC at the name of Bulgarian player 'Balakov'. And then, 12 years later, karma got me. :-(

Ash
06-15-2016, 03:12 PM

No, I didn't know that, but my estimation of him has just risen.

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 03:19 PM

Hipstertastic knowledge, j