PDA

View Full Version : I know it's appalling and wrong but these Russian Hoolies...

Tony C
06-15-2016, 01:11 PM
Need to be give some props for being so organised and spending all of their time in the gym and training in Sambo.

Don't even drink too....

That's some next level dedication right there.

Looking at all of the pictures of the English fans I just see a bunch of middle aged guys with dad bods getting lagered up.

Not even a fair contest....

Congrats to them for taking this to whole other level of Green Streetism imo

Shame we can't time travel and have them take on the ICF in their pomp.

two major issues with this....

who their right fkin mind will go to the World Cup in Russia...on their turf. Good lord...the carnage....

And Russia Hoolies can't be taken seriously unless they get the right clothing imo....a rather disappointing lack of Sergio Tachinni track suits, Stone Island hoodies and Lacoste polos IMO.

Burney
06-15-2016, 01:14 PM
Need to be give some props for being so organised and spending all of their time in the gym and training in Sambo.

Don't even drink too....

Looking at all of the pictures of the English fans I just see a bunch of middle aged guys with dad bods getting lagered up.

who their right fkin mind will go to the World Cup in Russia...on their turf. Good lord...the carnage....

And Russia Hoolies can't be taken seriously unless they get the right clothing imo....a rather disappointing lack of Sergio Tachinni track suits, Stone Island hoodies and Lacoste polos IMO.

Sambo? :-\

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 01:16 PM

Don't even drink too....

Woooooah there now - they don't drink

Won't someone lock up these perverts?

Tony C
06-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Sambo...the lethal Russia martial art made famous by Spetnaz teams....

Burney
06-15-2016, 01:43 PM
Sambo...the lethal Russia martial art made famous by Spetnaz teams....

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhht. Phew! Because the only Sambo I've ever heard of is...