PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool want Theo for £25m

Tony C
06-14-2016, 03:51 PM
not sure what they're smoking up there but they can have him for that....maybe see if we can scrape £30m.

PSRB
06-14-2016, 03:55 PM
not sure what they're smoking up there but they can have him for that....maybe see if we can scrape £30m.

Hmmm, I'm still nervous about selling him. He was excellent for us at start of the season. The injury kyboshed his season

7sisters
06-14-2016, 04:07 PM
Hmmm, I'm still nervous about selling him. He was excellent for us at start of the season. The injury kyboshed his season

The Romford Pele was speaking about him on the radio last week. He expressed the view that any player who was happy to stay put at a club without the possibility of regular first team football, sort of made a bit of statement about the player himself.
At that level, playing should be the priority for any professional, as opposed to warming the bench.
It's a difficult one to call but the last few years wouldn't seem to support Theo's position of wanting to stay at the club.
He really ought to take the move, if it's a genuine offer.

The Jorge
06-14-2016, 04:18 PM

"Yes, Eurodisney is up the M6 Theo"

http://talkingbaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Screen-Shot-2016-04-07-at-11.53.51-1000x600.png

The Jorge
06-14-2016, 04:18 PM
The Romford Pele was speaking about him on the radio last week. He expressed the view that any player who was happy to stay put at a club without the possibility of regular first team football, sort of made a bit of statement about the player himself.
At that level, playing should be the priority for any professional, as opposed to warming the bench.
It's a difficult one to call but the last few years wouldn't seem to support Theo's position of wanting to stay at the club.

Of course, pretty much like Parlour was happy to be here and not play every game.

redgunamo
06-14-2016, 07:48 PM

looooooooooooooooooooooooool. Haha!

7sisters
06-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Of course, pretty much like Parlour was happy to be here and not play every game.

Well, that doesn't exactly hold water, does it ?
214 starts - 130 as a sub in 10 years against Parlours 390 starts - 76 as a sub in 12 years.

It's fair to say, Parlour was a regular starter for Wenger at the peak of his career, either in the middle or on the right. He's also number 19 in Arsenals all time list of greatest players, as opposed to Walcott, who didn't even register in the top 50. :shrug:

The Jorge
06-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Well, that doesn't exactly hold water, does it ?
214 starts - 130 as a sub in 10 years against Parlours 390 starts - 76 as a sub in 12 years.

It's fair to say, Parlour was a regular starter for Wenger at the peak of his career, either in the middle or on the right.

Well the stats would seem to suggest not but he was happy to stay towards the end, even if he wasn't going to play every game. He did play for about five before Arsene arrived though.

I like Ray, I really do, but he's definitely on the wrighty spectrum as far as his media work goes.

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 08:28 AM
Perhaps he feels he can force his way into the team :shrug:

The Jorge
06-15-2016, 08:32 AM
Perhaps he feels he can force his way into the team :shrug:

That said, I'm not sure he could force his way into a packet of crisps

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 08:38 AM
That said, I'm not sure he could force his way into a packet of crisps

He's more of a Pringles man I reckon

wrong 'un

Mo Britain less Europe
06-15-2016, 08:46 AM
They wouldn't sell us Suraez so...no. Or ask for them £40 million and one pounds

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2016, 08:51 AM
They wouldn't sell us Suraez so...no. Or ask for them £40 million and one pounds

:hehe: Just keep upping the price by one pound everytime they make an offer. And ask for some good smokes to be thrown in