PDA

View Full Version : So...Game of Thrones.

Burney
06-14-2016, 08:28 AM
Bad

The Arya story was bull****. Unless she was in the actress's place for weeks recovering from the major stab wounds she received, there's no way she'd have been able to run that well, let alone fight and defeat the waif. Equally, how come Jacquen Hagar is all cool with her buggering off all of a sudden? The whole thing smacked of 'We're bored of this Bravos ****, how can we get it out of the way as soon as possible?'

Being anywhere near Dragonbint has basically sucked all the life out of Tyrion as a character. The scenes where he attempts bantz with Greyworm and Missandey are painful, while his judgement is now **** as well. And now Varys is gone, there's no-one with whom he can even swap gags.

I didn't buy the Tully guards just handing over the castle to Edmure at all - let alone letting the Lannisters kill the Blackfish, so BOOOOOO! to that damp squib/cop out of a storyline.

Good

The Hound with his fine axe work and mordant wit. Good to have the old fella back imo. The Brotherhood annoy me a bit because they include that **** Dennis Pennis, but I'll overlook that for the moment.

The Mountain ripping that fella's head off was good, but I'd hoped there'd be more ultra-violence. Good twist to rule out trial by combat, though. Maybe Cersei will die? :cloud9:

Bron - top bantz as ever.

The Jorge
06-14-2016, 08:33 AM

Textbook cock-grabbing from the boy Jerome

Billy Goat Sverige
06-14-2016, 08:34 AM
Bad

The Arya story was bull****. Unless she was in the actress's place for weeks recovering from the major stab wounds she received, there's no way she'd have been able to run that well, let alone fight and defeat the waif. Equally, how come Jacquen Hagar is all cool with her buggering off all of a sudden? The whole thing smacked of 'We're bored of this Bravos ****, how can we get it out of the way as soon as possible?'

Being anywhere near Dragonbint has basically sucked all the life out of Tyrion as a character. The scenes where he attempts bantz with Greyworm and Missandey are painful, while his judgement is now **** as well. And now Varys is gone, there's no-one with whom he can even swap gags.

I didn't buy the Tully guards just handing over the castle to Edmure at all - let alone letting the Lannisters kill the Blackfish, so BOOOOOO! to that damp squib/cop out of a storyline.

Good

The Hound with his fine axe work and mordant wit. Good to have the old fella back imo. The Brotherhood annoy me a bit because they include that **** Dennis Pennis, but I'll overlook that for the moment.

The Mountain ripping that fella's head off was good, but I'd hoped there'd be more ultra-violence. Good twist to rule out trial by combat, though. Maybe Cersei will die? :cloud9:

The "rumour" Cersei was speaking about must be to do with wildfire or something. She'll probably burn down the sept with all the freaks inside it. I just can't stand Dragonbint tbh. Everything she does has to be some kind of grand spectacle.

Next week looks good anyway. Battle episode :cloud9:

Burney
06-14-2016, 08:43 AM
The "rumour" Cersei was speaking about must be to do with wildfire or something. She'll probably burn down the sept with all the freaks inside it. I just can't stand Dragonbint tbh. Everything she does has to be some kind of grand spectacle.

Next week looks good anyway. Battle episode :cloud9:

Yes. We need a proper battle or two. It's all been cockteasing so far. Mind you, I'm sick of looking at Jon Snow's anguished face, which just makes him look like he's trying to deal with a particularly painful bout of piles.

Yes, I considered the wildfire thing ever since Bran's vision. You're probably right, but I'm just hoping that the 'little brother' in Cersei's prophecy turns out to be Tommen and he cuts her ****ing head off. She irritates me.

The Mermen battle is surely just going to be dragons ****ing **** up, isn't it? With maybe some Ironborn turning up as as well.

Burney
06-14-2016, 08:52 AM
Textbook cock-grabbing from the boy Jerome

Yes. Who would have thought he'd have ended up surpassing Robson, eh?

The Jorge
06-14-2016, 09:04 AM
Yes. Who would have thought he'd have ended up surpassing Robson, eh?

Hang on, there's no Extreme Fisting with Jerome Flynn. Not that is a mark of success.