https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEgd9q8ugs4

Luis Anaconda
06-13-2016, 12:01 PM

Quite disappointing really. He's no Gibb brother is he

Billy Goat Sverige
06-13-2016, 12:05 PM

I hate the term LGBT. I preferred the days when queers were queers.

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Quite disappointing really. He's no Gibb brother is he

Though I'd imagine he wouldve fitted in quite well in Les Tosseurs

IUFG
06-13-2016, 12:06 PM
agreed. he should have minced across the screen imo

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 12:06 PM
I hate the term LGBT. I preferred the days when queers were queers.

Me too, not least because you really should add "-QI" to the end. It's like he doesnt want to include Questioning/Queer and Intersex people.

[insert obvious "I'm inter sex, me!" joke here]

IUFG
06-13-2016, 12:07 PM
He of all people should have known it is LGBTQIA nowadays

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 12:08 PM
He of all people should have known it is LGBTQIA nowadays

I missed the memo on "A". Are we including the A-sexuals now?

IUFG
06-13-2016, 12:13 PM
we are indeed. everyone is welcome.

apart from the straights, of course.

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 12:16 PM
we are indeed. everyone is welcome.

apart from the straights, of course.

Stop pretending, you know you love the cock.

IUFG
06-13-2016, 12:20 PM
I'm sorry, I don't go in for these back door shenanigans.

Pokster
06-13-2016, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry, I don't go in for these back door shenanigans.

Unlike your mum

IUFG
06-13-2016, 12:41 PM
I left myself wide open, there.

so to speak

Burney
06-13-2016, 01:12 PM

To be fair to Owen Jones (not a phrase I'm used to using), the whole thing is slightly bizarre. Three people sitting there trying to decide what kind of atrocity to call it is rather unseemly. That said, Jones does ultimately come across as a man in deep denial of the intrinsic connection between Islam and homophobia.

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 01:18 PM
To be fair to Owen Jones (not a phrase I'm used to using), the whole thing is slightly bizarre. Three people sitting there trying to decide what kind of atrocity to call it is rather unseemly. That said, Jones does ultimately come across as a man in deep denial of the intrinsic connection between Islam and homophobia.

I think that's a thing with Sky News, isnt it? I dont watch it often but whenever I do they're usually trying to apply some absurdist concept to proceedings, like that time the awful Kay Burley woman did that anthropomorphise that innocent Labrador.

Also, we might disagree about the intrinsic violence of respective religiousers but surely we can agree that, when it comes to benders, both islam and christianity are proper ****.

Burney
06-13-2016, 01:28 PM
I think that's a thing with Sky News, isnt it? I dont watch it often but whenever I do they're usually trying to apply some absurdist concept to proceedings, like that time the awful Kay Burley woman did that anthropomorphise that innocent Labrador.

Also, we might disagree about the intrinsic violence of respective religiousers but surely we can agree that, when it comes to benders, both islam and christianity are proper ****.

I hold no brief for either, but again would resist the attempt to lump the two together as though they are equivalent in their ****ness on the subject. One religion is, as things currently obtain, much, much worse than the other.

The Jorge
06-13-2016, 01:34 PM
I hold no brief for either, but again would resist the attempt to lump the two together as though they are equivalent in their ****ness on the subject. One religion is, as things currently obtain, much, much worse than the other.

I'm not sure there really is any was to accurately gauge the depth/breadth of the whole business tbh.

Burney
06-13-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure there really is any was to accurately gauge the depth/breadth of the whole business tbh.

I'm pretty sure there is. A quick body count based on the professed religion of the perpetrators should do the trick nicely.